[TALK] In ENGLISH - Visitors Corner

In internet stuff I always write Du and a postcard is also not very formal, so “Du” is totally fine.
I wonder why you place this in the English corner, for you are German and you speak German. And people, who ask something in the English corner, will probably not write in German, due to lack of knowledge, I think. shrug

4 Likes

hallo, greetings from Japan.

i am looking for tram postcards sent unwritten / blank in an envelope for my friend. he has been a postal-theme collector for a long time but it seems he does not have any tram cards yet. i would like to collect as many tram cards as possible for him, perhaps 20 cards or so. could anyone help please ?

my offers are

• postcards from Kyoto, Japan, UNESCO (temples)
  • mount Fuji, UNESCO
  • postcard of Osaka Castle in snows or with cherry blossoms
  • postcard of Japanese Snoopy summer greetings
  • 3 Japanese art AD free cards
  • 35 Japanese used stamps on paper

i can send the card in an envelope if you prefer that way, either written or unwritten.

i can also offer a limited edition seasonal Japanese postbox shaped card (posta collect) too if you can offer me two different tram cards sent unwritten / blank in an envelope.

you do not have to show me the card images, i trust your taste. i can show you several cards of mine upon request.

please feel free to message me for our swap. thank you so much in advance. Stay safe !

edited to add :

As of 12th September, 5 tram cards swap arranged and received. Still looking for tram cards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello dear German community,
I’m Franckel, from Benin, I will be very happy to part in this group, please!!!
Kindly let me know more about you…

Hello and welcome @anon28770169 :slightly_smiling_face:

We are mainly from Germany, but our community also includes German-speaking people from Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Poland, the USA, Sweden, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

If you want to know more about our part of the forum, just read a lot in the different topics and talk to us. It’s important that you can understand and write German if you want to be part of our community.
Have fun!

3 Likes

Hello dear Bille,
Thank you very much for writing to me… It’s kind of you.
I have limited proficiency in German, do you think I can’t connect with your community please? For me I’ll improve my german …

1 Like

Everyone is welcome to communicate with us in the ongoing topics (in German). Not everyone participating here in our language community is a native speaker :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much dear :slight_smile:

Ok. I just deleted the English version.
I didn’t know different language posts were considered doubles.

1 Like

Hi am Rome from Thailand I have some stamp ( Not use ) of Germany and wana be sent to some guys for use with your postcard and Pl sent to me.>>>>>>>

The postcard is blank, the picture side is good, the reverse side is damaged

3 Likes

@anon57701446

thank you! private message sent.

Hallo!
I don’t know where to ask about it, so I will write here. I have a question for web.de mail users, do you know if there is any problem, failure with receiving emails from the gmail.com (mine) domain to web.de? From Saturday 23.10. I don’t know why it rejects my e-mails to a certain address on web.de and after several attempts to deliver it by the system at a later date, I finally received message that the e-mail has not been delivered. I tried to sent another message from the mobile internet from telephone and my mail was rejected again. I don’t know what to do and whether it’s something with my mail or with this person mail, or generally with web.de. Maybe there is some contact where I could write to web.de and ask what is it about? Or maybe this is just some temporary case, I have no idea. I don’t know anyone more with another web.de address to see if he/she would get an email from me. Seems that my mail is kind of blocked? :thinking: Though it has never happen through many years before. Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe!

Maybe the addressees mailbox is full. As far as I know, the mailboxes of web.de are quite small.
What is the exact error message you get?

I’ve heard the same just a few hours ago from a friend. She’s not receiving any e-mails and if she sends out it takes forever or it doesn’t work in the end.

I was wondering if it could be something about a full box, but messages from a PC, for example, normally reach there (I asked).

First message while rejecting:
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; The user you are trying to contact is receiving mail at a rate that prevents additional messages from being delivered. Please resend your message at a later time. If the user is able to receive mail at that time, your message will be delivered.

Second message after re-sending by my domain:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at [https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 mx-ha03.web.de. 212.227.15.17: 421-web.de (mxweb010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 421-Service unavailable 421-Reject due to policy restrictions. 421 For explanation visit Error messages | WEB.DE Postmaster ] [mx-ha02.web.de. 212.227.17.8: 421-web.de (mxweb112) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 421-Service unavailable 421-Reject due to policy restrictions. 421 For explanation visit Error messages | WEB.DE Postmaster ]

Third message after 72hours and last attempt:
The message was not delivered.

I had the same message lately with trying to send to gmx.ch. I was not able to solve it and took a different address to send, luckily the addressee had an alternative address.

Hm so it seems this could be a bigger deal, I hope they know already that something is wrong with the server or something as I don’t know where I should write about the case.

Thank you for the information, so seems that I can’t do anything at the moment. :thinking: It sounds a little like the problem from March when Postcrossing emails stopped coming, when it affected web.de and gmx.ch among others.

1 Like

I think so, too. It seems like they set their spam filters too strict.

1 Like

@RalfH and @Lavonq - I just know that I have a gmx address and I am not able to log in my account - they tell me, that it will last until tomorrow afternoon :frowning:
Edit it seems to be a general problem, my daughter gets the same information on their website, wehn trying to log in…

1 Like