Taking Pictures / Scanning and Uploading of received and sent cards

Lol, i have a whole folder with sub folders on my pc :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So smart, I need to start with this! I recently got a message from a recipient of my card where I recommended a book, asking me if I also read other books from the author … and I couldn’t remember who was it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

One card I received has disappeared and I reposted, but it disappeared again; now I upload when I send and four of my last uploads have disappeared. One is of a bridge, one is art, and I cannot remember the other two. What’s happening?

Yes, I started doing this about a year ago too. I had several thank you messages where the receiver said something along the lines of “Thank you for your story” and I was left thinking “What story? What did I write?”.

I always delete the front and back images once the card has been registered. Personal choice. I know I won’t look at them again.

1 Like

Oh no, i love to keep the photo’s. I love to look at them again sometimes. Also because some cards or stickers / washi i like myself as well, so that way i can still enjoy those cards etc as well myself :wink: .
But indeed, each their personal choice :slight_smile:

1 Like