Thank you for postcards received - North America

This is a place where you can thank members and post pictures of the postcards you have received through the Tags, RAS or swaps or games in the North America section (like this topic).

1. Only thank for cards you have received through the North American section.
    Please send a PM if you have received a card through a direct swap or a tag on another part of the forum.
  2. Use someone’s forum username.
    For example, @JetteLise.
  3. Only show the front of the card.
    Pictures of the stamps are also allowed.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Stinkypaw thank you so much for the Explore Canada card for the Lantern Press Tag! I agree, I fell in love with LP well before I even learned of Postcrossing, and years before I realized there were others all around the world who loved their art as much as I do. I’m so excited to have found the tag!

1 Like

Thank you @crystalinne for the great postcard from the NA Scavenger Hunt Tag. It makes me smile every time I look at it. The leaves in my area are just starting to turn red and yellow. I hope you have a fun autumn and get to do some corn mazes and hay rides.

6 Likes

@Poseidondaughter thank you for the Denver Colorado card
USxUS tag. I enjoy the Schroeder and Woodstock stickers also.

2 Likes

Thank you @TwasBrillig for vogue postcard from the NA scavenger hunt tag. It arrived in my mailbox today and was a great suprise.

1 Like

Thank you @pammykay for the mailbox postcard from the NA scavenger hunt tag. I can understand why you might like Texas winters better than Iowa. I just hope it’s an easy winter and I don’t get stuck in snow drift much this winter. :grinning:

1 Like

@PostAddy I’ve never noticed this “graffiti” before, but next trip to visit family there, will surely be on the lookout! Thanks for the lovely message and I agree wholeheartedly. The world can never have enough positive influence.
@Heartlover1717 My wife fell in love with this card as quickly as I did. The pie, not so much, but I enjoy both of them. And I very much appreciate the “extra” card. Thank you for your generosity, Darlene. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I received an Amazing Tiger Postcard from @pammykay for the NA Scavenger Hunt Tag. I think it’s the first tiger I’ve gotten and I’m very excited because I love tigers. Thank you! I admit I also wouldn’t want to be near one that didn’t have a fence between us.

Thank you @Heartlover1717 for the “Fun Facts” covered wagon card. The Oregon Trail is treacherous! What a way to go. Thanks Olivia!

2 Likes

Thanks @KatieM for Channel Islands National Park. Sadly I used to live in California not that far away from it and never took the time to visit. So this helps alleviate that!

1 Like

Dear North American postcrossers,
I have received a number postcards (about 25 postcards) from USA and Canada and the remainder 75 postcards from rest of the world in my Toastmasters (public speaking group) 100 postcards project . I have uploaded them link below and trying to get a sufficient number of LIKES on each postcard. If you are free, interested and can help, please visit and LIKE the USA and Canada postcards - they are receiving few LIKES. Not everyone appreciate postcards like we do :frowning: Thanks for your help. If too busy, no worries. Doing it for the love of promoting postcards writing.
www.facebook.com/groups/3916788561781570

Thank you @Stinkypaw for a surprise postcard to commemorate a very special event happening next month :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hatching_chick:
Your card was so heartwarming and it is definitely going in the souvenir box :smiley:
Thank you so much for thinking of me :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you @murphy for the Lantern Press Washington DC Night Scene card - I love visiting DC around cherry blossom season, it’s so festive and pretty!

1 Like

:microscope:North America Scavenger Hunt Offer Tag​:telescope:

Thank you @Ukucaitie for the beautiful sunset postcard. It looks like a beautiful place to live and visit. Thank you for the great stamps and stickers.

Thank you @PostAddy for the beautiful lovers postcard! I also loved the skeleton sticker, too! It is a romantic and sad story but the sweetness makes it a good one.

3 Likes

@Agneau sends the cutest Bunny and Duckling card! For the NA Scavenger Hunt Tag. Thank you for the pretty card too with the nice decoration! Love how you wrote my name too!

Imgur

3 Likes

@TwasBrillig Thank you for these lovely cards!

2 Likes

One of the things I have learned to poke fun of is the way our mail gets delivered. I find it quite interesting how a simple cancellation can ruin an otherwise very unique or nice stamp, and like this machine processed card has taken an otherwise gorgeous creature and made it to look as though it is sad. I have taken to naming my postcards, as a result of these oddities. And thus I give you “The Crying Golden Snub-Nosed Monkey” sent to me via the NA Scavenger Hunt Tag by @MystiqueDeep. Sadly, the machine has burned a bit of the card to make it appear as if there is a tear falling from her eye. Nonetheless, thank you @MystiqueDeep for this lovely card.

1 Like

NA Scavenger Hunt Tag
Thanks to @4Kids2Pay4 for this lovely and tranquil scene of a beach and the ocean in Hawaii. I want to be there very much thank you.

1 Like

Found this guy in the mail from @ellistrations in the US to US Choose a Color Tag (he had a bit of a tussle on the way but came out on top!)

Editing to share the card from @TwoDoggies in the I Spy Tag

This guy is great! And the sushi stamps on the back are a great addition :rofl:
Plus look at these cool stamps:

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Thanks! @ellistrations for the LouPaper card from NA Scavenger Hunt, I received this past week.

1 Like