[Swap & Penpal] Offer/Request topic

Thank you all for your help. She was really excited by all the mail. Postcrossing is such a lovely community.

A friend of mine is learning Japanese and her Birthday is around the corner.
I would be pleased if we could arrange some swaps. I will send you a card of your liking, if I am able to and would be pleased to receive a Birthday card written in easy Japanese for her. She loves cats, space, Japanese tradition and Japanese landmarks.

Looking forward to your PM.

2 Likes

Trying my luck here since I’m stating specific topics.

Anyone here wants to swap card or even letter? I really like Kasane from Daruma Matsura and it’d be interesting to talk about it with someone who knows the original work in Japanese, since I read the English version. I also dig Cihayafuru for years, and starting to look over the competitive caruta competition on YouTube. The news about it is so limited in English, and gtranslator doesn’t really help, so someone who’ll talk about caruta in general would be nice too. Or did you have a card from Oumi Jingu? I’ll swap it with similar landmark site that sport related in Indonesia.

But most importantly, we could talk about anything if we want to be friends. So don’t worry, hit me up!:blush:

Hello! My name is Chen Nuo. You can call me Violet. I like reading, writing letters, watching movies, dancing and English. I want to make a pen Pal, I hope you are from Korea :kr:, Japan :jp:, UK :uk: and other places! Wherever you are from I welcome :blush: Hope we can exchange some postcards and write to each other! Thank you for your :kissing_heart:

Hi!
I love Japanese culture and I’d like to exchange postcards with you from time to time.
However, the variety of postcards that I can buy in my country its quite limited, mostly city views (my town is so beautiful and with much history, though) or related to books. You can check my wall of postcards sent for better understanding.
Tell me if you’re interested :slight_smile:
P.S.: postage is really expensive here as well! :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi, I have one postcard about Kids on the slope and another about Samurai 8, if you’re interested in those mangas.

Hi!

I am currently living in France, and I have a small collection of stamps issued in France and postcards purchased from French museums. (Especially masterpieces!) I’d love to have a pen pal or a card pal who can tell me a lot about the ACG culture, the Japanese history, or whatever anecdote that’s taken place in your life!

Language-wise, I speak Chinese, English, and French. But I’ll be really happy if you can write to me in Japanese!

Please DM me if you’re interested, and happy Postcrossing!

Best,
Jinyi

1 Like

こんにちは、私は中国からの学生です。 私は日本のペンパルを探しています、私たちは手紙を書いたり、はがきを送ることができます、私は日本語を理解していないが、私はいくつかを学ぶことができ、あなたが興味を持っている場合は、私にメッセージを送ることができます。

2 Likes

こんにちは。僕は劉茂臣で、中国の中学生です。今、僕は14歳です。

僕は軍国主義以外は日本が好きです。今、僕は日本語を勉強しています。日本語が下手なのでよろしくお願いします。

御宅のペンフレンドができればと思います。僕は初音ミクが大好き!アニメやライトノベルも好きです。伏見つかさや鴨志田一のライトノベルが好きです。

もしあなたが私に手紙をくれたら、日本語で書いてほしい、私はあなたに英語で返事します。

ありがとうございます。

2 Likes

Hi, i would like to swap letters too,
I am 23 from Bangalore India.

hello, i am very much interested in exploring new cultures hence i enjoy watching various content online, have watched very few Japanese content yet slowly learning a lot. would love to swap postcards related to culture and history.

1 Like

I am in the us and would love to send/receive with someone from Japan! Please let me know! I like to make handmade cards if anyone is interested in that at all

[request/ swap only with Watashidayori わ たしだより]

Hello there!
I am collecting Watashidayori わたしだよえい cards while I was traveling in Japan, I missed card from 鹿児島 限定. The post office was closed when I visited. Anyone would help me it will be much appreciate.

There are some few places I dont have yet since i will come back to visit next year but if you also have these cards and want to swap please let me know:

鹿児島 限定, 名古屋 限定, 金沢 加賀八幡起上り, 飛騨高山 限定, 信州 限定, 仙台 限定, 青森 青森めぐり, 青森 弘前城, 沖縄 限定, 香川 讃岐うどん, 北海道 北海道満喫, 北海道 エゾシカ, 北海道 小樽 運河

I have cards from Norway to swap or if you are collecting WT, GF, MOTW, FOTW, World Fashion please drop me a message. Swap only for watashidayori. Thank you so much.

Jenn

To Japanese postcrossers: I’m looking for postcards showing Kumano region (routes and trails, landscapes, temples, shrines, nature, everything related to Kumano Kodo and Kii paeninsula), written and stamped from origin.
In exchange, i can send you postcards from Italy or stationery items such as stickers and wax seals.
Waiting for your feedback!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m from Argentina and I’m looking to swap for japanese magazine and press media of World’s championship Qatar 2022. If you are interested please contact me :slight_smile: Thanks and happy new years!

Hello Everyone!
I am from Germany and I have many used stamps from here. I would like to trade stamps with people from Japan if possible. I also have many mint stamps which I would like to trade for mint stamps

1 Like

こんにちは、私は萌蒼です。私は中国の広東省にいました。 私は高校生で現在日本語を勉強しています。 写真が大好きで、日本のアニメや小説も日本の音楽も好きです。 私の一番好きなアニメは恋する小惑星です。Reolの歌が好きです。 葉書の大家族の中で日本のペンフレンドになりたいですが、日本語と中国語で手紙を書くことができます。 国際郵便のため、手紙はずいぶん長く届くかもしれませんのでご了承ください。興味があれば私を探しに来てください!私のメールアドレスは:hzc419886878@Outlook.comと2672203258@qq.com

1 Like

こんにちは、私は萌蒼です。私は中国の広東省にいました。 私は高校生で現在日本語を勉強しています。 写真が大好きで、日本のアニメや小説も日本の音楽も好きです。 私の一番好きなアニメは恋する小惑星です。Reolの歌が好きです。 葉書の大家族の中で日本のペンフレンドになりたいですが、日本語と中国語で手紙を書くことができます。 国際郵便のため、手紙はずいぶん長く届くかもしれませんのでご了承ください。興味があれば私を探しに来てください!

洛华岚と申します,私は中国の遼寧省から来ました。私は日本の文化が好きで,日本で交流したいと渇望しています。とくに日本の鉄道が好きです。空力車は私のお気に入りのタイプです。日本の歴史や文化も大好きです。日本のアニメは私もとても見ることが好きで、最も好きなアニメはスミレ永久不変花園です。できることなら、あなたとおつきあいしたいと思います。新年おめでとうございます。

2 Likes

私は自分ではがきを作るのが比較的に好きで、捺印カード、手紙、1人を探したいです🇯🇵ペンの友達、手紙、互いにはがきを出して、小さい贈り物はすべてできます

Hello there!
I am collecting Watashidayori わたしだよえい cards while I was traveling in Japan, I missed card from 鹿児島 限定. The post office was closed when I visited. Anyone would help me it will be much appreciate.

There are some few places I dont have yet since i will come back to visit next year but if you also have these cards and want to swap please let me know:

鹿児島 限定, 名古屋 限定, 金沢 加賀八幡起上り, 飛騨高山 限定, 信州 限定, 仙台 限定, 青森 青森めぐり, 青森 弘前城, 沖縄 限定, 香川 讃岐うどん, 北海道 北海道満喫, 北海道 エゾシカ, 北海道 小樽 運河

I have cards from Norway to swap or if you are collecting WT, GF, MOTW, FOTW, World Fashion please drop me a message. Swap only for watashidayori. Thank you so much.

Jenn

3 Likes