[SWAP] European MOTW

~Europe only~

I have some Slovenia series cards (fotw, motw, gf, cotw, mcps, eu, wow and wc) and would love to swap for missing European countries MOTW series.

Already have: Aaland islands, Belgium, England, EU, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Isle of Man, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard, Switzerland and Ukraine.

Hope we can do some swaps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can offer Croatia if you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

offer Sweden

1 Like

I couldn’t find Sweden MOTW in your album :slight_smile:

I have MOTW EU or if you are interested all 16 German states

Može :slight_smile: What do you need?

Thanks, but I don’t miss EU motw and 16 German states would just be too much effort. Thanks for your kind offer anyway :slight_smile:

Will send you a PM

Can I offer you anything from US in exchange for GF Slovenia. I can offer MOTW USA, California, FOTW, GF, WT, World Explorer, National Bird and World Fashion USA, also I have Loupaper series cards

1 Like

I offer you GF Italy Postallove . I want GF Slovenia

MOTW of Sweden is ordered

1 Like

COTW Slovenia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PM me then when you have and we swap :slight_smile:

Hi, I will order MOTW Czech Republic next week. I would like to swap for any local card which is close to your heart :wink: (or WOW Slovenia, if you don’t have one like this :grin:). Please send me message if you are interested.

1 Like

Hello @SamoS :slightly_smiling_face:
I can offer you the MotW Austria. In return I would like to get the World cloud or the
countries of the world of Slovenia.
If you want to swap please message me :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, cool, let’s swap :slight_smile: PM me? :slight_smile:

Do You want one from Africa?(sent from original)

Thank you so much for your kind offer, but I only collect MOTW from Europe. From Africa I still miss some FOTW cards if you have any and are willing to swap :slight_smile:

1 Like