*CLOSED* 🍣 Sushi and grill meetup - Amsterdam 24 April 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: NL Amsterdam
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Restaurant Sumo (Kleine-Gartmanplantsoen 17, 1017 RP Amsterdam)
:calendar: DATE: 24-4-2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:45 - 16:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: if you are new to attending meetups, please let me know, then i can inform you in advance, so you don’t get overwhelmed and come prepared that day

Dear fellow Postcrossers,

On WEDNESDAY, April 24th, I am organizing a Sushi and grill meetup in Amsterdam.

The meetup will take place at restaurant Sumo on Leidseplein.
(The address is provided above.)

We will meet at 12:45 PM in front of the restaurant, and the actual meetup will start at 1:00 PM and last until 4:30 PM.

During this meetup, we will enjoy an all you can eat sushi and grill lunch, where we can indulge in sushi and grill dishes for 1.5 hours
(SOME ITEMS MAY REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL PAYMENT, WHICH WILL BE INDICATED ON THE MENU.).
Below, I will provide an example of the lunch menu.

:moneybag: The cost for the lunch is €29.95 per person and does not include drinks. :moneybag:

(Unfortunately, separate payments are not possible, so payment must be made in advance via a β€˜tikkie.’
Drinks can be paid for at the restaurant with a β€˜tikkie.’)

After lunch, we will spend the remaining 2 hours engaging in our usual activities, such as adding entries to the meeting booklets and signing the meeting postcards. We will also take a group photo during this meetup, but if you prefer not to be included, that is completely fine.

:eight_pointed_black_star: Please note, due to time constraints, I kindly ask you to prepare your contribution for the booklet in advance. Additionally, there is a maximum of 20 postcards available for signing per person, but feel free to order more. :eight_pointed_black_star:

PRICE MEETING POSTCARD: €0.55 PER PIECE and will be posted in the group chat. The postcards are to be paid in advance and will be distributed during the meetup.
(It’s not possible to order meeting postcards if you are not attending the meetup)

A group chat will be created to keep everyone informed quickly, and vice versa. If I don’t have your phone number yet, I will ask for it.

:arrow_right: :exclamation: Important - I am aware that a meeting requires some consultation at work or at home, but I am bound by deadlines regarding the payment of the meeting postcards. So, make sure that you can convert your reservation to definitive participation before 11-03-2024.:exclamation: :arrow_left:

There will be room for 10 people maximum.

1 @Jaynillo - Ilse

2 @blijdatikschrijf - Heleen

3 @pareltje21 - Marjan

4 @rowena2403 - Rowena

5 @Frankie - Frank

6 @LiveLaughLoveLeafs - Helen

7 @barbizon - DΓ©sirΓ©e

8 @Sarah1001 - Sarah

9 @muppet450 - Rachel

10 @HealingSteps - Joyce

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Waitinglist

1 @Joo5t - Joost

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

3 Likes

That looks delicious!
And gezellig, of course😊
I would like to join, please count me in

2 Likes

I would like to join!

1 Like

@Frankie en ik komen graag

1 Like

Ik kom ook graag

1 Like

Mag ik erop met een OVB?