Stopped Cold When Printing Addresses

Good morning-

I was wondering if something could be done with this error message:

{“errors”:[“You’ve performed this action too many times, please try again later.”]}

Over the weekend I posted an offer that generated a large number of responses. I do a Ctrl-P to print out each individual request. After I print out 5 requests, I get the above message. I have to wait a few hours before I can print out more requests. This is so frustrating. I never had this problem with the old U2U message system. In fact, it was suggested to me that I use Ctrl-P with the new Forum to print out things. Is there any way to fix this? I don’t understand why this is a problem. Thank you.

~~Ron

The second to last has this issue, I think and a response from postcrossing. Hope it helps.

1 Like

As mentioned by @KatieM, the issue is not with the printing itself but with opening many pages quickly — the ctrl+P counts as opening a page (for the browsers where that happens).

Simplest workaround is to not use ctrl+P but simply go to the print function of your browser. The printed result is slightly different, but almost the same for most purposes.

Thank you, Paulo. I will use the suggestion of print function of the browser. I was just stymied because when I formerly used ctrl + P, after printing that page, I would close it and move on to the next request and do the same (print and then close the window). I am not that fluent with these things, but it seemed that the browser reacted, not to the number of windows open; rather the number of requests within a certain period. Here it was (5) requests before I got the “error” message.