Star Wars stamps - Robots

Hi, just wondering if we are going to see the new Star Wars stamps here?

Star Wars - droid stamps

Would love to receive those… but I’m not sure if they are meant to be used for international post.

Happy postcrossing,
Arjan

1 Like

They will probably be used by many Postcrossers. For international postcards two of these and a 10c stamp covers the postage as I understand it. In this thread there is a discussion of which stamps people use on postcards from the US.

2 Likes

I will be using them for sure. They’re the domestic rate, so whoever receives a card from me will be getting two!

4 Likes

Well, I’m definitely getting these stamps whenever they get issued. I’ll most likely send them to people who specifically list Star Wars and/or science fiction as one of their interests in their profile.

2 Likes

These stamps are simply awesome! I’ll be buying a few sheets when they come out. :smiley: :robot:

3 Likes

Good question. You’ll probably see them, but they are not quite enough to mail a postcard internationally and we already have one single stamp that does that. It will depend on whether the sender prefers to use that one international stamp or if they like using multiple stamps.

1 Like

4 Likes

I will buy a lot when they come out. Love them.

1 Like

They are missing a trick if they do not release them on May 4…

3 Likes

Hope to get one

I am so ready for these I love all droids!

4 Likes

Do you like direct swaps? :blush:

1 Like

@GnarlyBarley I have a question. Do you know if I can still order stamps from last season since this already came out? I just subscribed this recently so I don’t really know this work. Thank you!

Hi Violet, I would check with your local post office or check online at usps.com sometimes they have last year’s stamps. I am so excited for The Droids collection I think you can pre-order them at the postoffice website. Hope this helps
Charlie

Yes, I sure do! What do you have in mind?

I ordered them, so they should be arriving any day. They sent me an email last night that they are ib their way.
Issue day–today May 4th. I went online to order more and it says “discontinued”. WHAT???

I am happy I ordered them in advance! I wanted to send my son some since he is a Star Wars fan. I am going to check the Post Office today.

Nevermind—I just checked–they changed the message!! YAY!

1 Like

They issued them May 4th! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for answering! I saw the frog stamps and American Gardens from the first season of 2021. I’ve never seen them on usps.com so far. I will ask them if I visit usps next time.

1 Like

Hi Violet I am currently working on a postcard design that I think you will enjoy. Once it is produced I will gladly send you one if you like.
Charlie

1 Like

Sure thing! Let me know and I will send you one back!

1 Like