South Korea’s “CONQUEST” of Italy

the same thing is happening now with Japan. We can send them there, but we can’t.

Hello! I just found this topic and it is very interesting for me, as a Korean postcrosser.
We have a Korean postcrossing community on the Naver website, (It’s like google in Korea)
and we talked about the same thing :stuck_out_tongue: in early December.
We were so happy that FINALLY those postcards were registered!
They traveled around 70~100days. :sob:

For me, I sent only 1 postcard to Italy before pandemic, (Jan 2019~ Feb 2020)
(I only started postcrossing in Jan 2019 and was inactive Feb~Aug this year due to Covid-19)
but now I am enjoying this situation that I can send much more to Italy :smiley:
In fact, we are all! because Italy was one of the rear countries to send a postcard for Korean postcrosser back then…

I am looking forward the day that we can send postcards to Germany/USA/Netherlands soon, it’s so frustrated now. :frowning_face:

Many greetings from Korea :heart: and stay safe, have a good weekend :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for coming around to share your point of view from “the other side”! It’s nice to know postcrossers in Korea are also enjoying this quirky situation :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s always so cool to see that everything is being discussed from all the sides… Sometimes I think about what the other communities think of us Italian postcrossers as a whole! Because, being among Italian postcarders, I know that we tend to say lots of things about Postcrossing giants such as Germany, Russia etc.! (Obviously all positive things, as we can’t be anything else apart from being wholesome! :crazy_face:)

1 Like