Snowy Meet-up Vilnius, 3 December 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vilnius, Lithuania
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: restaurant “Etno dvaras”, address Aušros Vartų str. 2, Vilnius.
:calendar: DATE: 3rd of December, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00 (GMT+3)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Džiaugiamės galėdami Jums pristatyti “Postcrossing Lietuva” grupės žiemos vakarėlio susitikimą - “Snowy meet-up”.

Pagrindinė idėja - šiltas bendravimas su mylimais hobio draugais prie puodelio mėgstamos kavos!

Papildoma veikla:

1. Kalėdiniai mainai! Šių metų tema - SNIEGAS! Prašome iš anksto paruošti geriausiai temą atitinkantį kalėdinį atvirlaiškį + mažą dovanėlę (iki 3 €). Susitikimo metu pasikeisime šiomis dovanėlėmis atsitiktine tvarka!
  2. Kalėdiniai ir naujametiniai sveikinimų atvirlaiškiai bus dėmesio centre! Jeigu kolekcionuojate arba turite išskirtinių atvirukų šia tema, atsineškite juos su savimi ir parodykite draugams!
  3. Žinoma, šio susitikimo metu kalėdiniai kostiumai, stiliaus detalės yra daugiau nei sveikintini!
  4. Kartu aplankysime pagrindinę Vilniaus Kalėdų eglutę ir mugę!

#########################

We are glad to introduce the winter party of “Postcrossing Lietuva” group - “Snowy meet-up”.

Main idea - warm conversations with cup of favorite coffee and beloved postcrossing hobby friends!

Additional activities:

1. Topic of this year - SNOW! Please prepare the best topic representation postcard + tiny gift (up to 3 eur) in advance. During the meet-up party we will exchange the gifts in random order in between ourselves!
  2. Season’s Greetings (Christmas & New Year’s Eve) postcards are on the spotlight!! If you collect or own the most wonderful postcards on this topic, please bring it with you and show for your friends!
  3. Of course on such occasion - Christmas costumes, details of style are more that welcome!!!
  4. Together we will visit main Vilnius Christmas tree & fair!!
3 Likes

Hi

I would like to have one of the meetup cards (if there is going to be one). Would one among you be kind enough to send me one please?

1 Like

Hello! I wish I could go but maybe next year I’ll take a Christmas trip to Europe :slight_smile:
Could someone send me a meetup card from the event? I have lots to offer so juet let me know what you like!

1 Like

I never received a card till now. Im interested swap with anyone.
Surly i will send indian special cards

Can’t wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What a beauty! I would be happy to exchange
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494

Hello! I’d like to ask you is it possible one of these cards? I am from Poland. Warm wishes, Joanna

Looking for swap on this amazing postcards, here is my offers =)!!