Singapore meetup on 1 Oct 2022 - World Postcard Day

:world_map: CITY/REGION: SINGAPORE
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 133 NEW BRIDGE ROAD, #02-55 CHINATOWN POINT, SINGAPORE 059413
:calendar: DATE: 1 OCTOBER 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00AM TILL 1.00PM, SINGAPORE TIME
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We are meeting up to celebrate World Postcard Day.
We planning to sign the postcards send exchange postcards all the postcrossing members around the world. Make new friends.

For those want wish to swapping postcards please comment below, you may contact the Singapore postcrossing members. If you are lucky, you may found this postcard in your mailbox (postcrossing website randomly pick the member address and we will send out the postcards via Postcrossing official website as usual).

We are looking forward to this meetup, we will have more activities during the meetup too.
It gonna be awesome!!!

For more information, you may contact Postcrossing Singapore meetup person in charge.

12 Likes

oh the card design is wonderful

Hi, How do i sign up for this event.

Would like to exchange the cards for Delhi WPD meetup cards 2022
Delhi meetup card 2
Interested Please PM!

2 Likes

I would love to swap :star2:

Hi!

I am interested in swapping for the wonderful meetup card!!! Can/want anybody swap with me please??? :grinning:

Hello! You have such a beautiful card! I am going to a World Postcard Day meeting in Melbourne. Below is the meet-up card. Would you like to swap cards with me? Please message me if so :green_heart: :orange_heart:

world postcard day melbourne

Hello, may I know how does one RSVP for this event?

1 Like

Hi! You have a beautiful postcard! Can someone switch with me? Please.
My postcards for exchange ОБМЕН — Яндекс.Диск

Hello,
Looking for the swap!
My offer:

1 Like

超级nice啊Ray哥!

1 Like

Hi, I am attending the meetup in Mumbai, India. I am interested in swapping the meetup card. I can send you this

Hi
I just joined forum so how to join this event? Is it ok if i just come?
Thanks

Hello i would like to swap postcards please ~ i have lego ori from 2014 will also add stamp from 2015 ~

Hello! If it’s not too late, I would be glad to receive this card with wishes from all participants

Hi, I would be interested in an exchange of postcards! VB