Show your cards/stamps in memory of Queen Elizabeth II

16 Likes

I’ve sent these:

10 Likes

What a wonderful, entertaining, sweet thread! Thank you for opening this. I just took some time reading the posts, and looking at the beautiful collection of different postcards and stamps honoring the Queen.

Shaped card.

5 Likes
7 Likes

i’m probably out of topic but i wanted to share this song pet shop boys dedicated to her many years ago:

4 Likes
8 Likes

I`ve got this postcard from a PostCrosser who lives in Stratford upon Avon, in June 2021.
I was and I am so glad with this postcard.

10 Likes

11 Likes

This summer I received this magnificent postcard from the UK. I immediately realized that I was very lucky, this is a special card, and I am very glad that I have it.

18 Likes

And we can certainly appreciate you sharing it with us, first time seeing this and means more now —a gentle reminder that every day here is truly a gift…. I just did up this stamp earlier in the week…

These were both in National Post …in
Canada

10 Likes

Such a blast from the past! I haven’t heard that one for a very long time, but I used to listen to a lot of Petshop Boys in my late teens and 20s. So this has totally transported me to a different time! Thanks @stefbot75 :heart:.

2 Likes

I have this Machin stamp with the Queen on it. The Machin series were produced for over 50 years and over 220 billion copies were produced.
Now, my other UK Stamps and Coins from AU,NZ,CA hold more meaning since they bear the obverse of the queen.

5 Likes

I got Queen Elizabeth stamp on these meetup cards I received 3 years ago.

And of course… the Queen’s silhouette on the upper right corner of British stamps

6 Likes

All the things I have to share:

• In February 2021 I received a postcard via Postcrossing from Cornwall in the UK which was franked with this stamp with the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

• In June 2021 I received a postcard through a direct swap from New Zealand which was franked with this stamp issued on the occasion of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s 95th birthday

• In January 2022, through a direct swap from Canada, I received these two commemorative 0,25 CAD coins with Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on the back

• I have also received postcards from Gibraltar, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Bermuda and Solomon Island and all of these stamps feature Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s personal monogram. I have also received postcards from Jersey and the Falklands Islands and in these stamps, as well as in the United Kingdom, there is the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Anyone interested in seeing these stamps can see the photos on my website Alberto's World by selecting the respective continent and country

• I also have some British Pound banknotes and coins

• Finally in April 2022 I wrote a letter to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on the occasion of her 96th birthday and her Platinum Jubilee, but unfortunately to date I have not received any reply

3 Likes

Nothing to special, but I thought it was kinda interesting, how this official pc card was send to me, a day before she died. Post just moved slower, and I can understand now, how that must have felt in history. If a king in Spain died, it probably took a long time to let those somewhere else in Europe know.

1 Like

I haven’t received any cards picturing Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth II, but my Australian friend sent me these stamps:

11 Likes

you can win this postcard at this lottery:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/normal-lottery-meetup-postcard-2-from-genoa-meetup-on-15-10-2022/424164/2

7 Likes

I made this postcard out of Queen stamps for a snail mail swap.

9 Likes
2 Likes