Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Love them

1 Like

I’ve received a Travelling Notebook recently and I’m trying to be creative there:)

37 Likes

I’ve played with my new stencil and some acrylics today:

27 Likes

This is a very simple one. But it was a request from a friend. :slight_smile: I thought he might send it to someone. But he kept it for himself. And I just found that one :slight_smile: at his flat.

10 Likes

Those are amazing looking

Thank you. Living in Japan, I get to find some wonderful washipaper to use for postcards, collage and other designs.

1 Like

I absolutely love it :star_struck: u gave me ideas! Ty

1 Like

:laughing:

26 Likes

My first try of technique with masking tape and Ranger distress ink stamping. I added some Nuvo Jewel and Glitter drops, Wink of Stella by Zig too but can’t be seen well on the pics.

31 Likes

Tamara all your cross stitch postcards are beautiful.
I’m cross stitcher myself, have swapped cross stitch ATC in past.

1 Like

I also did send them to other countries :slight_smile:

I’ve tried some paper weaving with gift ribbons and sent it as a swap-thankyou.

35 Likes

Nice idea! I have some and did not use it for some time now. I cut them from clothes in case I would need it for craft stuff, and still have some I bought long years ago. I should keep this idea in mind and try it.

1 Like

I‘m still experimenting with monoprints and stamped images and really enjoy the technique.

43 Likes

Canada Post sent every household these well intentioned, but unfortunately ugly, postage paid postcards. I’m trying to turn mine into something nicer for my niece. Doesn’t really show, but the paper is holographic

5 Likes

Awesome cards! :heart_eyes:

I would love to watch when you make one like these!

1 Like

It seems that I’m making a farm :sweat_smile:
:butterfly: :rabbit2: :horse: :cat2:

38 Likes

Hello minizdiary, can you explain what an ATC is? I never heard of that :blush:

Here’s the answer :wink:

6 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:
Other try with stencils this time.

32 Likes