Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Thank you to you! :slight_smile:

Yes, cross-stitch cards fit within 20 grams allowed by the basic postage rate in Russia, even with an extra card! Off-topic: please check the postage rate, it’s 50/55 for international letters and I 23 (I think) for domestic letters.
By the way, love your hand-drawn cards!

PS it’s an international part of the forum so I’ll post the answer just in English, hope you don’t mind

3 Likes

I’ve started to cross-stitch recently and this is perfect, totally used this idea! Thank you :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Super talented! Love these.

1 Like

These are lovely!

1 Like

These are GREAT! I love that they are not rectangular.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I found this thread–it’s nice to see such creativity and resourcefulness! I think that’s why I drifted away from Postcrossing years ago; it was feeling more like people just swapping cards to collect, and listing requests/dislikes. As I’ve dipped back in, I’m trying to use all my colorful markers, but now I’m inspired to do even more! And I would love to get any of the cards mentioned above.

16 Likes

I like to see all of this self made cards, everybody took his time to create his own piece of art. And I’m always happy if I get such a card, it is a gift!
I like to create cards to, mostly by rubber stamps and other art techniques, but I like to create cards out of photos, too.

Ad

d ![IMG_20201103_081010|340x255]

72 Likes

Welcome to the new forum, @einfachich!
I like your cards! Did you ever think about joining a group in the Handmade RR?
Or some of the handmade card tags? (There’s even one in German.)

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t know about this possibilities, thanks! I will have a look and think about it!

1 Like

Hey! These are some of my handmade postcards. What do you think?

114 Likes

Those are really awesome!

Mixed Media Art

Vintage Style, MMA

Watercolor

Watercolor & Lettering

103 Likes

I think they are beautiful! especially the one with many flowers.

Great cards! and I love your use of “MMA”. Make art, not bloodsport!

2 Likes

my postcards :love_letter:

153 Likes

These are great! How do you (and others) send a postcard such as this? Is it able to be sent as is through the mail or does it require an envelope?

3 Likes

I love to do zentangle :slight_smile:

68 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Looks really nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, thanks, Grimmli!