Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Another card with watercolor pencils on a book page. It’s our hen Agathe. I’m so happy that this card made its way to the recipient, as I didn’t put it into an envelope… The recipient writes in her profile that she’d like to have hens, so that was my inspiration for making this card for her. (Also I feel very honored that Danacards considered to print that motive, I just had to give it a try.)

I also drew a squirrel and a robin on book pages for making postcards. The protective finishing layer is still missing, though…

2021-04-06 Eichhörnchen

57 Likes

wowwwwww @Reisegern :heart_eyes:
your cards are soooooooo great!!!
couldn’t choose one, all are lovely!!!

1 Like

some of my cards which I did long time ago:

28 Likes

You should really start card making again!

5 Likes

I totally agree with you, @Nordbaer 's cards are awesome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are all three of them real works of art, but I just :green_heart: the squirrel! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wooooooow, an artist found!!!
congrats, you really did nice stuff!!!

1 Like

Here are a couple of postcards that i illustrated and painted

52 Likes

Hi, just scrolled through the creative art so many of postcrossers make … it’s amazing!
Just feel very drawn to become more creative too … but so far I just did some photo/printed cards, or had acrylic pictures printed. I’m not sure if they count as handmade? Just let me know.
Maybe I start with one of my cards I already sent:

7 Likes

Hi! This is my peacock :wink:

41 Likes

I bought this candy box because it will make a great food package postcard :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Today I finished these sewn cards :slight_smile:

94 Likes

Painted this card for users whose favorite animals are pigs:

https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-10276821

31 Likes

I made these with my Cricut

19 Likes

Hi,
postcard DE-10245521 finally arrived and I can show it to you. I had a lot of fun with the bright colours. I used waterproof pen for the outline and watercolour brush pens for the background.

16 Likes

this is one of my handmades from 2013 which was safed by 2 strips
tesa. a bday card for a turtle-lover!!

Btw there is written ‘Life is beautiful
and full of mysteries’

4 Likes

31 Likes

Just WOW! So beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

As you can see I love decorating the backside aswell, just making it a bit special.
And I make cards aswell but they mostly go to friends as most postcrossers don’t like handmade cards :frowning:

54 Likes

Woah! So many beautiful cards in this thread!!