Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

A card I made for my daughter

24 Likes

These Zentangle postcards I have drawn today :art:
I will definitely make more of this combination: flower as a basic with different Zentangle in or around it :postcrossing:

18 Likes

Meerkats on a card protector based on an exercise in How to Draw Animals for the Artistically Anxious by Faye Moorhouse.

27 Likes

the orange/pink one is my favourite postcard ever! i love it

After a few months of absence from Postcrossing, I picked it up again. This week, one of my handmade cards arrived at its destination. The recipient had indicated that they would like to receive handmade cards. I was able to create one with a few topics that were on their profile.

I used a frame sticker that I painted gold and drew the ballerina with pencil and crayons. The rest consists of clippings from books/magazines and a stamp.

21 Likes

I’ve decided to seal the back of an envelope with this Zapotec clay figure printout that I did during Risograph printing class.

11 Likes

My pup and I writing to another postcrossing person and their pup

20 Likes

24 Likes

Got out some spare card and made a few paper-embroidery cards to use up some cotton left over from a cross-stitch kit I finished recently. Just need to cover up the backs (and cut out and layer the crinoline lady I did on paper instead of card but that’ll be easy with a die-cutter to trim it). The daisy is actually a composite- the flower is one pattern, the stem is the pattern from the crinoline lady’s rose bush and the leaves are actually petals from a smaller version of the main flower. I think it came out alright though the lower leaves could’ve been higher

34 Likes

rubber stamp house mouse postcard

19 Likes

Made a couple new cards during the weekend. Fun time.

19 Likes

And here are my next handmade postcards :blush:
Again I used the flowers as the basic and combined Zentangle with HAPPY ART.
I love these results too :love_letter:

23 Likes

A black and white one

12 Likes

I have had postcards made with some of my lino prints! :smiling_face:

1 Like

show us :heart_eyes:

1 Like

13 Likes

thats wonderful! :sparkles:

1 Like

Two more envelops!