Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

I think the lot of you should set up a postcard business online. It’s almost a crime not to have these fantastic creations available to everyone. :wink:

Seriously, you guys are absolutely amazing and I love seeing your posts here.

There, just wanted to express my humble admiration. :bowing_man:‍♂

10 Likes

I agree with @Jarulf — these are all just amazing! :heart_eyes: I’m thinking I should write a post for the Postcrossing blog featuring some of these, so that other postcrossers can be inspired as well. Let’s spread some beauty and creativity in the community!

18 Likes

Maybe that Blog Post would also help to “improve” the image of handmade cards. Some people might realize that handmade doesn’t always mean cheap & ugly! And that if you say no to handmade cards you might miss out on some real art :wink:

But to be fair: everyone saying no to handmade increases the chance for me to receive some beautiful cards, so it’s kind of okay with me :joy:

15 Likes

I’d love to see a blog post about these :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

19 Likes

Another mixed media card. It says: come on, let’s dance!
Hopefully, soon!
:slight_smile:

27 Likes

Listening to a webinar I started to cut all the paper scraps into tiny hearts, and then found this funny bird image from an old book and combimed them :grin:

31 Likes

Hello
My last one made with tea and tea bag
Love create

62 Likes

Stunning! :astonished::astonished::astonished::exploding_head::brown_heart::brown_heart::brown_heart:

1 Like

I can’t remember If I have showed these specific cards on here :thinking:

34 Likes

This is my latest mail art letter. Maybe I should write less postcards in order to have time and energy to do more mail art and handmade cards?

Most of my other recent handmade cards can be seen in the galleries (gallery 1 / gallery 2) of the Handmade RR.
It’s definitely worth to have a look there if you like to see a huge and creative variety of handmade cards.

23 Likes

38 Likes

Not sure if my own photos counts as handmade, but I had this made at Zazzle as a test.

26 Likes

Today, we have wind, lot of wind
So i stay indoor and create some envelope and postcard :slight_smile:

54 Likes

I adore this! Wonderful. :nerd_face:

@Blue69 I am an absolute fan of your art. :blue_heart:

1 Like

I enjoy watching this thread for all of the wonderful creativity! I have been so busy with work lately, I barely seem to have time to send any postcards at all, much less make any of my own. Here are a few collages I made for the All About Women RR back in November.

Diver

Piggy's

Aliens

14 Likes

Ho thank you so so much @manuchka

Last year we visited Schleswig in the North of Germany and I fell in love with the beautiful doors. I took a lot of pictures and created this card. The quote says: if a door doesn’t open maybe it wasn’t yours.

26 Likes

These look really pretty😍

1 Like