Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

This is GREAT? Can we exchange our art? I color postcards.

22 Likes

Just want to invite you all to participate in the 1st Annual Spring Card Handmade Postcard Art Exhibition! Some of you may have already seen it posted in the Forum but here’s another reminder … :blush:

6 Likes

Just for fun and practice. Postcard size, A6. Wanted to try my new Tibet Gold watercolor.

It’s Pyhä Yrjö. (Sanctus Georgius) a pun. Yrjö also means Vomit/puke in finnish. :sweat_smile::face_vomiting:

25 Likes

Here’s a tag card I made from using only old materials.
Love making this!

25 Likes

15 Likes

Made this one last night

26 Likes

Okay so I had an expired calendar, pages of a book someone tossed out and feathers which ment to be bookmarks.

18 Likes

This card for the handmade-RR arrived this week

22 Likes

Are they real stamps? So many rare countries!

Actually I’m not sure about that, myself. It was a package you could buy online.

1 Like

I made this card on paper first and then added the typefont on PC. The stamps are from a cheap bulk package I ordered online a few weeks ago.

11 Likes

Here are my handmade Postcrossing cards and my mailart

4 Likes

I guess those stamps are CTOs, cancelled-to-order. You can buy them cancelled, but they still have the glue on the back. They are often very cheap but not as popular

Positive vibes in the evening :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thank you, I think that makes sense. I use them only for decorations.

Already received, made some while ago.

18 Likes

tried to use acrylic colors on cards …

weneedtolookandsee

They’re called:

• the eye - we have to look and see, otherwise strange things can happen
  • the blue marble
  • in the end, you can’t stop a beating heart
8 Likes

I make a lot of Mailart envelopes and recently opened an Instagram account for them which will be added to twice a week. It will also include postcards now that I’ve joined postcrossing. Here’s an example of my Mailart and if you wish to see more please use the following Instagram handle @this_wheelie_is_art

Thanks for reading - Question, would you be happy receiving an envelope or postcard decorated like this?

28 Likes

These are gorgeous! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I am a postcards’ self-made lover and now and then I send post crossers this kind of art, whenever it is solicited. I am glad to have found on this community that you are inviting people to showing one’s handmade postcards. But one question emerges: what have I to do and show this artistic trend? Please give me an idea to reach this goal. I am absolutely new on the forum with short activity and manipulating new technologies for me is quite difficult. I usually say I belong to another generation dealing with other kind of tools. Anyway, if you clarify me on this post, that should be great. But ,please, don’t do more than you can and if you can. Kind regards, Francisco Lima from Portugal.

4 Likes