Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

These are so beautiful!

1 Like

Stunning! Please draw my address soon :wink:

1 Like

Digital?

I made ten postcards pairing with little cards similar to this ones for exchanging in a snail mail group. These are the first ones I made as trial and error.

15 Likes

Nope. Just scanned and edited exposure a bit before printing on postcards. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

That is a great one! :grin: :+1: :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Add

Add images

images

@MissesHaid I’m pretty sure I’d squeal and look crazy of one of these came in my mailbox! They are amazing!

1 Like

@Femistoclus Your art is gorgeous! I hope we get to swap soon!

1 Like

Wow, beautiful! Do you swap too? I like the face a lot! :slight_smile: I am better in drawing however…

Some more experiments…image image image image

28 Likes

Just gorgeous!

1 Like

My new one :slight_smile:
Have a nice day all

24 Likes

The guinea pig :heart_eyes: :hugs: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I prepared some prints for a mail art call with the subject “Send me your light” yesterday. It was printed in two steps: at first printing from a hand-carved linocut block. The second one (SHINE!) with standard letterpress types.
And another ingredient is: time. Waiting until the colours have dried which might last one or two days.

41 Likes

This is so awesome! I found the linocut printmaking community on Reddit recently and I’m so fascinated by the carving process. Hope to hand-carve my first stamp (starting small) soon!

7 Likes

Hand-carving lino is really fun and one doesn’t necessarily need a printing press. You don’t need too many expensive materials and you’ll get nice results quickly. I’m looking forward to see your hand-printed stamps here. :+1:

5 Likes

One more on way :slight_smile:

22 Likes

12 Likes