Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Wine in the morning :wink:

15 Likes

13 Likes

Tonight, I went through some old pictures of mine. I shared them with PC friends and @Feuerstuhl convinced me to scan them and order them as postcards. Guess what I did :smiley: :rofl:?!

26 Likes

Hi, I really admire your creativity and how many very different cards you came up with. I would suggest for future projects to tidy up the edges of the cards a bit more. Straight edges and rectangular shape would make your work look even better. I like the card with the wolves best by the way. :wolf::star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks I just trimmed them a little bit ago. And some time my hands shake a lot. Thanks for the tip I try the rectangular. Plus I am happy I can do this with my 7year old son.

1 Like

I really meant it in the nicest way possible. I bought a guillotine-cutter because I am not so good with the scissors myself. But as I said, I admire your creative output. Best greetings!

2 Likes

I am not upset and with my dyslexia I don’t read like everyone else I thought you where nice about it. And if someone thinks you where rude I would just brush it off. Thanks again for liking my creativity.

after a long journey my mail-themed cross-stitched card finally arrived and I can show it here

26 Likes

:pizza:

29 Likes

I made something similar a while ago…

42 Likes

I bought some watercolour postcards and took some inspiration from an old stamp for this one

56 Likes

I made this one.

42 Likes

how can i remove the black areas on the left and right of the card?

Here’s the envelope I used to send a couple of bonus cards to a Postcrosser in Australia.

12 Likes

Seems you made a gallery for slide, just upload the photo in the normal way. :relaxed:

1 Like

The curve stitching is a great frame!!!

1 Like

thank you, it works…

1 Like

it’s also a lot of fun to do

1 Like

here is an other one:

40 Likes

I make postcards with stamps. Here are some examples:

28 Likes