Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

31 Likes

Just WOW! So beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

As you can see I love decorating the backside aswell, just making it a bit special.
And I make cards aswell but they mostly go to friends as most postcrossers don’t like handmade cards :frowning:

54 Likes

Woah! So many beautiful cards in this thread!!

Just finished this folded card - trying postcards too - with Rina K. video and Gina K wreath builder template:

25 Likes

Comes out really nice! A lovely card :slight_smile:
If you use distress ink for stamping a postcard, make sure that you use some protective cover, as the ink is easily water soluble, as I remember.
Various sealing tipps were written into this post:

(More options are described in the posts above and below the mentioned post.)

1 Like

And here is my simple goofy googly eyed correspondence card. I’ll put this joke on the other side: Q. Why did the orange lose the race? A. He ran out of juice!

31 Likes

Thank you very much for the tip. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You are so talented!!! Amazing photos works perfect for postcards I would love yo recieve one like this :yum:

26 Likes

I was really happy with how this fairy tale card turned out. The picture is from my favorite fairy tale book as a child. Over the years the pages got afflicted with mold, fell out of the binding, etc. The book is gone, and I am trying to rescue as many illustrations as I can and turn them into postcards.

26 Likes

This card I made arrived today and the receiver, who likes purple and glitter, was very happy.

9 Likes

I’ve had this stamp forever - so long I can no longer peel it from its backing foil - and finally found something to do with it :smile:

34 Likes

@PinkNoodle I know you posted this months ago but I’m new to the forums and your “GHOSTS! Yesssss!” collage card is my favorite thing I’ve seen in a while

1 Like

I’ve yet to print cards of that one still! I’ll keep you in mind when I do! :ghost:

1 Like

The card you made is really wonderful. For the second card, I have a lot to say. There are Chinese characters on it, which means happy new year. And you combine 2020 with a bull in a very artistic way. It’s really a great idea

Food box postcard, they were very tasty :yum:

12 Likes

This is my imitation of a postcard I received, drawing a caricature of father and son. Have you seen it?

7 Likes

Blackout Poetry :slightly_smiling_face:

62 Likes

Hi, your card look amazing - and those who don’t want handmade cards just seem to have no idea what they miss out.

4 Likes