Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Gorgeous !!! Sooo well done ! Bravo🤗 @Celaeno_283

1 Like

I finished this quokka card today. I think he’s cute. I really enjoyed making it. I hope I will soon draw the address of a postcrosser who enjoys handmade cards. Up untill now I only seem to draw postcrossers that don’t want them

61 Likes

Sooooo cute :two_hearts:!

1 Like

That postcard is so so cute!! It reminds me of animal crossing a little bit!! :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

I love looking at all of these cool handmade postcards that all of you guys make!! I am also so so happy to receive them as well!! Handmade is so so cool! :blush::black_heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

Today, for world fake artist stamp day, (14° Journée Mondiale du Faux Timbre d’Artiste), I sent my creation to the typewriter museum in Lausanne (Switzerland).

26 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show us your Selfmade “fake” Stamps/ Cinderella Stamps/ Artistamps

@thestarsandthesky thank you. I love to play animal crossing and it does look a bit like them. I saw on your profile that today is your birthday. Congratulations :partying_face:. If you like I can send you my quokka card

3 Likes

Wow so sweet

1 Like

Nice group

1 Like

Animal crossings is so so fun to play!! Yes today is my birthday!
I am just having the most splendid and wonderful day so far! :blush::tada::maple_leaf:

I would love the quokka postcard!! :blush::sparkles:

2 Likes

If you send me a pm with your address I will send you the card :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So cute! :heart_eyes: Don’t send it too early- wait for someone enjoying handmade AND quokkas! :smiley:

Edit: Okay, didn’t read the following posts before writing mine …

2 Likes

Will do!! I am sending over a message now!!

2 Likes

Sent you a message! @Binkestein84 :blush::sparkles:

2 Likes

Love this so much! So creative!

2 Likes

Saw this Snoopy in a puffer in a store window and right away I knew that it will be decorating all my winter outgoing snail mail. Perfect on a stamp! I used ink and gouache.

37 Likes

Today I got the pleasure of sketching a boxer… pets and people are wonderful subjects

31 Likes

I did some christmas cards today :christmas_tree: :gift: :santa:

19 Likes

I made a new card in stretched wire, I struggled a bit with the legs :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

42 Likes

@Ronya89 they re beautiful🥰

1 Like