Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Recently sent for the Handmade RR - background is a wooden stamp on the gelli plate, a die cut from marbled paper, and some stickers.

47 Likes

I did some cards for different handmade RR-Themes and also some for friends.

Hope you also like this.

Its so nice to see the diffrent styles here.

52 Likes

I had a direct swap some time ago, and now we write to each other from time to time :blush:.
I answered yesterday and I made a small drawing for May 01, with an explanatory letter.
As I sent the postcard in an envelope it was an opportunity to write a little more.
I hope she will like it !

37 Likes

I’ve sent this one as my first card ever and I was both happy with it and apprehensive. It’s watercolor, so it had to go in an envelope. The recipient liked it, so it’s OK :+1:.

I like to draw and I was thinking that joining this community would give me an additional inspiration to do that. I’m happy I found this thread :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Congrats on your first card ever! I would be super happy to get a card like that. I love the shadows and the way the trees are lightly sketched in near the horizon.

1 Like

I’m thinking of other portrait stamps that could use amazing bodies. This is inspiring.

3 Likes

This is one of favorites from this week. This lady’s hat is an EAGLE. She’s tough!

64 Likes

very lovely work - love it a lot

“Oh I fell in love with a roller derby queen! Meanest hunk of woman that anyone’s ever seen, down in the arena.”

2 Likes

I really love this!! Beautiful!

1 Like

Awesome work! Love it!!

1 Like

Thanks to @Feuerstuhl and her wonderful Goody Two-Shoes RR I discovered the concept of “Chaotic Art”. :grin: I must say, I love to lose myself in this once in a while, just clipping and glueing away with no special theme or concept in mind - it’s very relaxing! And I really like the resulting collage cards, even though some people may find them a bit wild. :slight_smile:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

26 Likes

Some vintage designs

44 Likes

Wine in the morning :wink:

15 Likes

13 Likes

Tonight, I went through some old pictures of mine. I shared them with PC friends and @Feuerstuhl convinced me to scan them and order them as postcards. Guess what I did :smiley: :rofl:?!

26 Likes

Hi, I really admire your creativity and how many very different cards you came up with. I would suggest for future projects to tidy up the edges of the cards a bit more. Straight edges and rectangular shape would make your work look even better. I like the card with the wolves best by the way. :wolf::star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks I just trimmed them a little bit ago. And some time my hands shake a lot. Thanks for the tip I try the rectangular. Plus I am happy I can do this with my 7year old son.

1 Like

I really meant it in the nicest way possible. I bought a guillotine-cutter because I am not so good with the scissors myself. But as I said, I admire your creative output. Best greetings!

2 Likes

I am not upset and with my dyslexia I don’t read like everyone else I thought you where nice about it. And if someone thinks you where rude I would just brush it off. Thanks again for liking my creativity.