Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Hello and welcome to the forum! If you like to make postcards, there are certainly games here for you. There are tags and round robins for us who enjoy handmade postcards!
Check out Topics tagged handmade :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll check it out :blush:

Some WIPs I will be sending out soon.

25 Likes

I’m so glad I found this topic. I’m fairly new here and I was sending self-made cards (mostly watercolour and ink sketches) and I every second user asked to not be sent self-made cards. I send store-bought cards if the profile mentions a preference, but I kept asking myself if other postcrossers were just too nice to say so or if self-made postcards were something of a no-go.
It’s nice to see I’m not the only one :relaxed:

11 Likes

There are a lot of tags about handmade cards on this forum, you will like them! Don’t know how to put the links here…

3 Likes

Welcome here, @GrandCorbeau. There are three places for exchanging handmade cards in the German community 1 2 3 and - as @sophiemalou mentioned, many more in the international community:
There’s the wonderful Handmade RR
or you can check all topics marked #handmade for trades and tags or go to the DIRECTORY Handmade Cards & Mail Art. Have fun!

6 Likes

Sometimes I make little drawings on the back of my cards.
Today it’s this elephant on some outgoing mail:

33 Likes

My jaw dropped… I love your painting about change! :orange_heart: I’ve seen it on IG and share it too and I had no idea who had done it!

Not my postcard (neither sent nor received) but so cute that I thought of sharing it here anyway :slight_smile: Postcard JP-1653246

4 Likes

29 Likes

Not postcard.but handmade jewelry made by myself haha

I am always considering about how to add my handmade on a postcard.l have no idea about it

21 Likes

Not everything handmade is suitable for making postcards, unfortunately.
If you make some really nice photos of your lovely handmade jewellery, you could print postcards with it, if you like to have your jewellery on a postcard.

3 Likes

Hoo a good idea!! It seems l need to improve my photograph skills haha

1 Like

I love drawing cute illustrations I found on pinterest :slight_smile: I wish I could be more creative.

56 Likes

Will tigers and frogs appear in the same place?

29 Likes

wow these are so cute :heart:

More word art:

:green_heart::fox_face:

33 Likes

A watercolour I just painted for a user who grows cucumbers, tomatoes, chilis, peppers and potatoes:

Edit: It just arrived at the recipient and she was really happy about it. I received a wonderful hurray-message :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Yesterday I made two Sketches of a Chinese Taylor, and then me and my granddaughter coloured them.
(The right one is mine)

3 Likes

These are very cool. Love them!!

11 Likes