Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

I once got a card that was made with leaves using this technique and I found it super cool!

People will surely love your cards!
19 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: It’s been a while since I last did envelopes with recycling scraps of paper and these packing paper I get every time I receive my stamps order. They always use a lot of them even just to put a single stamp. I have many of them to recycle now.
I used Crystal, Glitter and Jewel drops from Nuvo.

25 Likes

Oh wow, these are really great!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

I like and make postcards with encouraging quotes and also Postcards for Birthdays.

24 Likes

Today I did a lot of rubber stamping. Best results: Two Artistamp-Sheets. They are for a swap (not in this forum).

For the envelope I tried to combine both sheets into one image :wink:

54 Likes

Super cool! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Super cool postcard, I love everything about it! Extremely creative, the black punch and peel labels are cool. I used to be obsessed with the little machine that made those. Totally a neat and unique postcard. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you very much :hugs::four_leaf_clover:

A few new creations (e.g. clear stamps, origami paper, tape, gel pens, ink pad, colour pencils, stickers).

47 Likes

Hi, here comes an owl, made out of some decorative papers:

choccrossie_Weihnachtseule

21 Likes

If you want we can exchange

Beautiful

It’s too late at night to get proper photos with good lighting but I still wanted to share these two floral stamp “collage” postcards I made today :slight_smile:

43 Likes

Thanks everyone for sharing their creations over here!

It inspired me to take the leap of joining the handmade Round Robin and start making!

I even sent out a handmade card as on official, can’t wait till it arrives! :slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

I did this some weeks ago following Rina K. videos.
I like the effect of Nuvo Jewel Drops on the foil dots done with Gina K. Foil-Mates.
The kind of brown color was a mistake. :scream: It was too late when I realized, I had to go on.

20 Likes

These are some of my latest postcard collages (the second one is actually on a tiny canvas board so isn’t flexible).

55 Likes

Little Eeyore

44 Likes

I’ve made this one a long time ago, with a quote from Anthony Bourdain that I still love and come back to often:

May you all enjoy the ride!

22 Likes

very creative!