Show Us Your ATC (Artist Trading Cards)

A set I made for Autumn and a set I made for Christmas :blush:

35 Likes

@loneant

wonderful! thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

To @Daleth23 I really LOVE the shaped parfum bottle :heart_eyes: so I got the idea for a… shaped fish :smiley: and a shaped cat head. Is this silly? :smiley:
To @clubpostcards: I like very much the matrioshka ink stamp. Creating, making a postcard is a never-ending process. We don’t stop learning, playing with material, colours… It brings joy and… great relaxing in mind, isn’t it? :slightly_smiling_face:
To @loneant: I LOVE the bird cards :heart_eyes: Are they all collage or may be watercolored by yourself? I mean the bird ground. I also love the various reds :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great idea! A shaped cat head is interesting!!! Just do it!

I made my frist ATCs a while back (I forgot to take pictures), and just recently another series from papersnippets laying around. And this time, I remember to take pictures.

14 Likes

@Jarana

really nice! thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Hi,
a few days ago, I created my first ATCs
Spring Love 1
Cards 001-005

25 Likes

WOW :heart_eyes:

@JuleskreativeWelt

marvellous

1 Like

I have to watch the dogs of my mother and be creative.
Name: Positive Quotes.

11 Likes

Oh my! Sorry I’m so late to reply :open_mouth:
The bird cards are made using handmade botanical stencils and acrylic paint on gelli plate, I added details with colored pencil and made a hand carved stamp of the bird.

2 Likes

Everything OK dear @loneant :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for reply. I just have/had discovered ATC: fascinating :slightly_smiling_face: and… I do like learning new technics :blush:

Here is one of mine.

22 Likes

@KatharinaBallarina When you think how small an ATC is - wow. That’s such a rich and detailed image. I just finished one that is for an alphabet project. This is M is for marmot.

26 Likes

Wow this is awesome. :heartpulse: I am thinking of doing an alphabet project. Sat down earlier today but not sure which topic to use.

1 Like

I like these ATC cards and I am willing to give a try :relaxed: But what is the meaning of these little cards? Are they like business cards from artists?

Maybe have a look at wikipedia article, it explains it very well, how it all started… I like to be creative and to explore other persons creativity, so for me it is expressure and Enjoying… I hope I got your question right…

1 Like

I agree with @einfachich it isn’t always about being a business card- but for some folks I’m sure it may serve that purpose. I like that it’s a small project and I like having a challenge to work from. There is an ATC tag here and some of the swap sites listed on the Postcrossing Site do ATC swaps too.

2 Likes

My first try at making a ATC :sweat_smile:

29 Likes

These are so pretty! I love the hobbit one!