School Postcard Project

Hello, my name is Mrs. Hughes and I am an elementary gifted and talented teacher in the United States. Every year my class collects postcards to learn as much as we can about the different countries and cultures around the world. Many of my students come from low-income families and have never had the opportunity to travel beyond our community, let alone out of the country. We would love to receive as many postcards as possible from as many different places. This project is especially important since my school is not very diverse and many students do not have the opportunity to travel.

If you would like to support our project and send a postcard our way, I would greatly appreciate it. Our address is:

Mrs. Hughes’ Class
Madison Cross Roads
11548 Pulaski Pike
Toney, AL 35773
USA

Thank you for your support and allowing my students to learn about the world around them!

Mrs. Hughes

24 Likes

Hello,
I will send you a postcard from Holland.

2 Likes

I will send one from Pennsylvania - not as exotic as some parts of the world, but still pretty long a distance from Alabama!

2 Likes

Happy to send a card from Australia.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you! We appreciate it!

Thank you – we love all postcards!

1 Like

I’m in, sending one today.

2 Likes

Hi, I will send one from Germany! Great project!

2 Likes

Again another great school project :heart: I’m in and send one from northern Germany :wink:

2 Likes

OK. I will send you a small package of cards – some unused and some written on. Regards, JamesC (New York, NY)

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

A card from Germany’s south is on its way to you.

2 Likes

Mine’s ready to be sent too! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Good luck with your project! I’m writing a postcard from Chuvash Republic.

2 Likes

I send to you from Japan.:jp:

2 Likes

You’ll receive one from me too.

1 Like

I will send one from China

1 Like

Will send one from the southern tier area of NY State!

2 Likes