San Mateo, CA: Postcrossing's Birthday 2024 on July 14 (SUNDAY)

Hi, sorry for responding super late reply. I plan to attend; I would like to order 5-10 cards if they are still available. Thanks

1 Like

[Edit: swap arranged :heartbeat:] I can’t make it there but I’d love to swap with someone who’s interested for this meetup card :sob:

Have fun everyone!

1 Like

My lovely people, less than 12 hours to go. A few things to keep in mind:

-The food court is on the second floor.
-everything opens at 11 am
-there is a parking garage near the food court
-it will be 80 degrees so please dress accordingly :stuck_out_tongue:
-Funky headgear encouraged!
-lots of postcards still available
-A little fun activity planned towards the last leg of the signing extravaganza
-let’s have fun and relax a bit!

3 Likes

Thanks again for organizing! We had a really good turnout again and it was nice seeing both new and familiar faces :smiley:

3 Likes

@sonataca thank you for hosting the meetup. What a great turnout and fun times!

3 Likes

This is one amazing community that only keeps getting better with each get together. LOVED today’s celebration! Hope to see you all soon again :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for organising the meetup! Had such a wonderful time meeting you Bay Area Postcrossers (and even a few who also came from afar)! We’ll meet again in the future!

3 Likes

I really wanted to make this, but looks like you all had a really great time. Great job, @sonataca :partying_face:

If anyone will be in LA next month, I’ll be hosting a meet up for the new Dungeons & Dragons stamps coming out! :dragon:

1 Like

I so wish I could make that one! I’m definitely going to have to find someone to send a card my way :grin:

1 Like