Rubber stamps

WHAT IS THIS WIZARDRY!?! Why have I not known about this shop? I will put it on my Paris bucket list, along with Le Carré d’Encre and the Postal Museum. :heart::heart::heart:

Also, isn’t that @greenskull but in red? :grinning:

2 Likes

wow! that is an amazing store! I’ve never really been into rubber stamps, but now I want to spend several hundred euros buying half of the ones they make!
Thank you for linking this, now I have something for the Christmas wish list.

1 Like

@aerobear: Glad to hear it, can’t wait to go to Paris myself either when the travel restrictions ease.
@metlodyt: I know, it was such a pain not spend a fortune on stamps I don’t really use. Nice to see another Danish postcrosser too, not many of us around.

1 Like

I have a lot of rubber stamps and clear stamps and lately I carved some.

I did some cards for postcrossing and a lot for birthday and Christmas…
For the backside of cards I like to use very small stamps, I found some from a German artist and I could buy her whole sortiment…

22 Likes

I feel you! I always forget to let the ink dry!

2 Likes

This one is mine.
greenskull_stamp

18 Likes

Are those the Stemplino Ministempel from Designmanufaktur Berlin?

4 Likes

No, they are from a woman called Zaubereike, she has a small manufacture and you can find her under this name.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll have a look.

I’m going to make a rubber stamp with my signature (already sent the order to the workshop).
Will it be convenient?
Do I need to use special ink to prevent the water print from dripping?
Something like this …

I think it’s a very … memorable sign)) And it’s immediately clear from whom the card is …))
Yes, I know, I’m a humble guy))

14 Likes

I collect air mail stamps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t have most of them with me but here are some pics.

However, nowadays I hardly use them anymore because the post office that sends my cards will put their own air mail stamp on them and there is little space on my cards already. :rofl:

18 Likes

The latest Tampographe Sardon delivery arrived today.

Indeed, a lot of stuff is a bit rude but winkingly:

The most amazing Tampographe Sardon rubber stamps are the bicolour rubber stamps. These are actually two different rubber stamps which fit on top of each other and print a bicolour picture. Here is Frida:

49 Likes

Wow!!! Just a like wasn’t enough. Great stamp!!! :star_struck: (Of course I would never be able to match the 2 colours like you!)

2 Likes

You would! Tampographe Sardon added a very simple but perfect system to make it quite easy to match both colours.

1 Like

Can you show us? I’ve been admiring their polychromatic stamps for years, and have always wondered how it would work!

1 Like

Oh I saw the video with the heart. Even so, I would do a mess!!! :joy::joy::joy:
Thanks for showing me another place to spend my money! :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Both stamps fit perfectly on top of each other. The rubber is on 2 or 3 sides with one corner each a little bit wider than the wood. If you print the second rubber stamp, you can use these overlaying corners to aim precisely at the already existing print.

Here you can see that I already printed the first (red) rubber stamp. Now I take the second (blue) rubber stamp and use the three overlaying rubber corners to aim the first (red) print:

15 Likes

I’m in love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

8 Likes

Yay! Some of it was for me :heart:
Sometimes I really enjoy having to pay beforehand, so if you receive a delivery of wonderful things you don’t really need, it’s a bit like unwrapping presents - no bills need to be paid any more.
When I was as a child I always wanted to play with my presents right under the :christmas_tree: immediately - and always had to wait ages until I was allowed to do so. Today I could play with my self-gift straight away :smile:

It’s for gifting yourself and making yourself happy - so a wonderful reason to spend :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

15 Likes

I just love the eye stamp (well, I really love eyes in general). Wonderful!