[RR] Winner Takes All RR - North America Edition

What a great surprise! I love all of this perfect cards. @Michelle305 @Cardiffgal @ljbbauer @sunflak @marymiller1066 you guys rock!

@postbot roll 1d5

:game_die: 4

@postbot roll 1d5

Please!

:game_die: 2

I’d like to join 789 Food/Drink, 790 3 unwritten, 794 not from NA

1 Like

Postcards have been sent for Groups 792 (cats) and 787 (art).

Could I join 794?

1 Like

787 ready to mail

1 Like

FF147
@journeyforth I love county & state fairs, but don’t do the rides much any more.

Group 788
@ljbbauer We went to Barcelona last year, but didn’t plan far enough in advance to get tickets for La Familia Sagrada. But just the outside was pretty amazing, as were all the Gaudi buildings (and the tapas and cafes and everything else).

4 Likes

all cards sent to group L45

2 Likes

may I please join Group 790 - 3 Surprise Unwritten :slight_smile:

1 Like

773 - Random
@skatingjerry Thank you Faye for this card for animals and sweets, random cards are lovely surprises. :heart: Love how the fox is dipping its paw in the cup and looking at you like “What? I always do this.” :laughing:

@LeftyLydia Thank you Lydia for this Magic card! :smiley: Looks like she’s trying to tame a gold mechanical dragon/bird of a sort. :magic_wand: I don’t know anything of the game either, though I was invited to play with coworkers, it’s an expensive investment on cards. :slight_smile:

Join please 796, 797, L46: 2 - 8 - 14 - 19 - 22, thanks Whit! :heart:

2 Likes

Winners for L45 WTA RR being sent tomorrow. @Cardiffgal , @jxhnmcclane , @journeyforth :smiley:

2 Likes

Group FF151 - Surprise

1. elektrazz
  2. skatingjerry
  3. Cardiffgal
  4. ljbbauer
  5. CrimsonKing
  6. journeyforth
  7. uconn
  8. LeftyLydia
  9. sunflak

@postbot roll 1d9