[RR] Winner Takes All RR - North America Edition

Cards sent for 761, 766, and 753. Please add me to 867, 868, and 770.

1 Like

753, 762 & 765 going out 6/12. :smiley:

Join please 767, 768, 769 & 770, thanks Whit! :heart:

1 Like

Sent all cards to the winners for RR L44 today. :grinning:

1 Like

740 - received all
@marymiller1066 - thank you! We keep hoping for rain just so it can cool down our roads. Poor pup can’t spend more than 5 minutes outside without getting hot or burning her paws.

@skatingjerry - thank you! Very new to my collection! I love her new postbox design and will definitely be ordering some one day. I try to hold off until she has a few new designs so I can bulk order and get more South Carolina ones in.

@Fangirllt - thank you! I enjoy out-of-season cards, especially in the summer, haha!

1 Like

#762 & 765 are ready to mail.

I’ll join #767 & 769, please.

1 Like

Received @uconn 's card from Group 686. Thanks for the art/illustration card! I hope you’re having less rainy days. I’m hoping for less hot days. Too bad we can’t switch places!

Received @marymiller1066 's card from Group 733. Thanks so much for the card! It’s my first one of this series! I love the title too. So funny. Hope you have a cool summer!

2 Likes

We do have a “heat dome” coming to us :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

We definitely are in one now!

1 Like

#754 mailed today

1 Like

@sunflak Thank you Sundra for this Blue-Star Slim Pod flower card! :smiley: Yeah, we also have dandelions and clovers, I’ve never heard of cheatgrass though. Dandelions are good for the bees though. :honeybee:

2 Likes

734 Food & Drink

@ellistrations cool card thanks.

2 Likes

Mailing 753, 761

1 Like

Group 762 is in the mailbox :mailbox:

I’ll join 769

1 Like

Group 749
@ellistrations My childhood penpal lived in Jamaica - randomness once again makes a connection!

1 Like

FF146 from @sunflak awesome GF Amsterdam card. Love it. Thanks!

And from @CrimsonKing very cool marvel card. I should try watching them in order some day. :laughing: Thanks!

3 Likes

Cheatgrass (downy brome) is a nasty weed/grass. It has a pointy end that sticks into EVERYTHING, especially dog hair, so it can be dangerous if not found and removed. There are some that grow along the sidewalk I take where I walk my dog. :frowning:

1 Like

748 Food & Drink
@ellistrations looks like a great restaurant! Thank you

2 Likes

For 755-Food/drink thanks @uconn for the Goofy card! Hmmm, what’s in that punch he’s drinking !?

2 Likes

Could I join groups 760, 763, 766, 767, 769, 770, and FF147? Thank you!

1 Like

741 and 750 is in the mail today!

1 Like