[RR] US to US Themes RR

Group 456 @sarahaeyo
Thank you Rhonda for the Versailles aerial view. It s definitely a stunning place. It was looted and pillaged during their revolution. People later returned things so it can be built as a museum. Glad they did.

Group 460 @ellistrations Merry Christmas, Barbara! Cute card and decorations. Lovely stamps, too. Thank you!

Group 463 @uconn
Thank you James for the great cinema card. Must be fun taking a train to NYC. I’ve only been as far as Maryland to the stadiums on a train. Best sightseeing ever. :stadium:

Group 464 @SharonMI Thank you for the linen vintage card. I really need to find some of these vintage cards! Mackinac looks so amazing

3 Likes

GROUP 441 (transportation)

@TeachLittleKids - a blue cats family in a car loaded for a fishing vacation! So cute!
Thank you.

1 Like

Group 460 will be in the mail tomorrow.

Group 460 received from @skatingjerry, an adorable “Little Match Seller” — she’s so cute.

1 Like

group 405
@saoirse253 - thank you for the international kite flying festival postcard :kite: the kite runner is on my to-read list! :books:

group 427
@TeachLittleKids - thank you so much for the wonderful “bug”life postcard :see_no_evil::sparkles: bugs are so iconic! i think my dad might have had one back in the day; i am a bit sad that he didnt keep it long enough for me to inherit it haha

group 450
@kanosis - thank you for the beautiful viewcard of lombard street in san francisisco~ :blue_car: i remember making the trek up the hill (via the stairs!), when i visited sf; i dont know if i have the driving skills the make the journey downhill in a car :sweat_smile:

@TeachLittleKids - i am taken how nature is so symmetrical :open_mouth: truly stunning! thank you so much for this ernst haeckel nature drawings postcard~ :butterfly:

group 469
@CrimsonKing - thank you so much for the gorgeous magpie architecture postcard from the lost words postcard box :feather: i dont know a lot about this box but the artwork (watercolours?) is so stunning! :star_struck:

@kanosis - thank you for the fun and vibrant button box postcard box postcard! i just bought this box and am having so much fun going through all the retro designs :radio_button: i spent my 4th in canada, ironically enough haha; my sister’s birthday was that weekend so i made the trip up to toronto to visit her :partying_face:

thank you everyone for all the postcards, decorations, cool stamps and messages! :two_hearts::sparkles:

5 Likes

Group 465: Lighthouses
Sent to
@skatingjerry
@kanosis
@SharonMI

2 Likes

Group 425: Recipes
@nursegarry
@TeachLittleKids
@TwoDoggies
@CrimsonKing

Going out in am

3 Likes

Updated!

:blue_heart:

1 Like

Group 430 All received
@brooklynh Brooklyn sent Wreck it Ralph. Thank you! I haven’t seen that Disney. My Disney love goes waaay back. My favorite - The Moonspinners.
Group 450
That’s a great eyes closed pick Rhonda @saoirse253 She’s a kitty cat making biscuits :heartbeat::cat:

6 Likes

I would like to participate with Gorup 476 map

2 Likes

Group #427
Thank you @CalicoBeer for the wonderful vintage bicycle postcard! I love biking & used to bike every day whenever I was little. Me and my little cousin would bike up and down the road by our grandparents house! :bike: :smile:

3 Likes

Can I be added to group #475? Thank you! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Group 463
@kanosis Glad you enjoyed the meetup - Postcrossers are just as nice in person!

Group 464
@kanosis World of Coca-Cola is a lot of fun, especially tasting the international flavors
@SharonMI As a child we crossed the Mackinac Bridge, but my parents didn’t want to pay for the ferry to visit the island. I’ve still never been there!

5 Likes

Group 462, from @jxhnmcclane - Hi Finn - thank so much for the very nice squares card - your postcard has art that I never would have thought of, but it does fit the category perfectly. Very cool!

Group 460, from @kanosis - I just love getting Christmas mail at odd times of the year! Thank you so much for your festive postcard as well as the great stamps and decorations on the back.

5 Likes

Hi! I’d like to join Group 451 please :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Group 457 @saoirse253
Thank you Rhonda for the great Lighthouse. I think it is located on the Eastcoast. :thinking:

3 Likes

cards for 460 and 469 go out tomorrow (sorry for the delay!)

1 Like

Grp 468 ready for the mail!!

Also, I can close out 447…

1 Like

Group 444 from @kanosis I love a good river trip!

Group 462 from @CrimsonKing Triangles. I want to learn tile Mahjong! I’ve only played on a computer.

Group 462 from @skatingjerry I love the shaped cards! I bet Boston throws one heck of a party on the 4th!

Grp 463 from @tracey Ohhhhh, I would LOVE to go to Powell’s!!

Thank you all!!! Great cards, stamps, stickers, & notes!!

2 Likes

group #462

received something round from @CalicoBeer! thank you so much! and happy pride (being a little late is okay) :smiley:

2 Likes

I would like join to:
Group 474: Lantern Press
Group 447: Pinups
Group 476: Maps
Blue Cats?:slight_smile:

1 Like