[RR] US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine! (Version 3)

Group 1858 received:

From @saoirse253, a cute Blue Cat relaxing in the bathtub with a book. Thanks!

From @prssrp, a pretty Monet card. I really like his work. I don’t think I have seen the fishing boats before though. Thanks!

From @tia272, a postcard with pretty patterns. Hope your dress pick up went well. Thanks!

1 Like

May I please join 1865?

Hi, Michelle - please put me in a small group. Thanks!

For Group 1855, @TandemStoker sent a great LP card, a citrus crate label from the town where she grew up! Interesting to know. I still live in the same part of the country / state where I grew up - Cleveland - though I moved south of the city when I was 12. Thanks for the great card!

1 Like

I have mailed my cards, hurray.

1 Like

Group 1685 filled and I just sent the address list and all is updated - thanks, everyone! FlowerSmiley.jpg

Click to View Open Groups!

Click to View Status of Traveling Groups!

Group #1864

Thank you @Blue_Fox for the cute 4th of July postcard! My family and I had a cookout and I made homemade ice cream with homemade chocolate fudge sauce! It was delicious! :smiling_face:

Small group please

1859 all received
@kristencat thanks for the reading quote from Louisa May Alcott’s Work: A Story of Experience. I looked it up and it sounds like a funny scene.

Grp 1864 ready for the mail!!

Received a card for 1864 from @Blue_Fox – thank you so much for this! There’s a lot of good beer in DC!

It’s the weekend - write more postcards!!

Updated - thanks, everyone! FlowerSmiley.jpg

Click to View Open Groups!

Click to View Status of Traveling Groups!

2 Likes

Please add me to Group 1866.

Thank you and have a great weekend! :smiley:

1 Like

Can I join the next open group?
Thank you!

1 Like

@lyndylou5, thank you for resending #1835. I love the fruit-sculpture series and have a bell pepper bunny in my cards-to-be-sent pile.

1865 cards in the mail :outbox_tray:

Thank you @ljbbauer for the great books card! Group 1861

1 Like

Group 1863 is traveling

One arrival on what was a very hot Friday on the High Plains…

GROUP 1860

@CalicoBeer shared a beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway postcard. Thank you, Victoria! I believe I saw it once as a boy, during one of those family vacations when I was too young to appreciate the magnificent scenery…but I’ve made up for it elsewhere since :smiling_face:.

1 Like

Group 1863
@uconn You have outdone yourself with this one, sir. And eating place of international fame! Four dining floors! Open roasting fire! This place must’ve been something else in its day.

@disappearingrecord Sent a very cute anime type card. My niece is very into that and really like this. How nice of that owner to let you have so many cards that must’ve been awesome.

Group 1863
@JudyFL Sent Smokey Bear. You must have been reading my mind because I was literally just thinking that maybe I should make smoky bear my next challenge. I saw someone had it and I thought it was a great idea.

2 Likes

Received card from #1863 @JudyFL !!

So excited for you to visit this museum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like