[RR] US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine! (Version 3)

OK! That didn’t take long. Group 1847 filled and I just sent the address list.

THAT means Double Group 1850 is open for business!

Updated and thanks for your hanging with me during the move to Version 3! hippieemoji

Currently open groups link

Traveling Groups (check your status here)

Yes sorry

Checking in after a few weeks away…I like what you’ve done with the place :cowboy_hat_face:. Thanks to all those who sent birthday wishes…I got to celebrate with a group of 20 Postcrossers (including at least three veterans of this group… @TandemStoker, @CrimsonKing and @LeftyLydia) at the Denver meetup. I have meetup cards to share…please add me to the newly-opened doubles group!

3 Likes

Long time no “see”!
I’d like to join a group please.

2 Likes

Group 1839, from @tia272 - LOVE this watermelon postcard - my favorite fruit. Thank you so much! I hope you have an awesome trip to see your family - the West and East coasts must be so different.

Group 1842, from @paulinexong - thank you for your “Monaco” postcard - what an amazing view! I don’t mind postcards sent from “non-origin”! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Received for 1830
@Angeldreamer A beautiful waterfall in Colorado. I will sometimes have the dogs and cats buy gifts for my husband, but they never buy anything for me.
@TeachLittleKids A really neat Madrid card. I’ve only been to Canada.

Thank you both.

1 Like

Group 1841, from @antoniaseagull - thank you for the very nice alphabet card!

2 Likes

Group 1839, @TeachLittleKids - love the cowboy themed postcard - thank you so much! Yes, what I love best is choosing postcards from my ever-growing collection to send out. I have a ritual where I work on writing and addressing postcards and then I take two of my dogs for a walk to a nearby postal mailbox to mail them.

1 Like

Group 1840
@tia272 sent a card for my May challenge from Pixar.

@durangirl se t Greetings from JoshuaTree. I read about this set in GBE forum. So glad to have onr

3 Likes

I’ve got a handful to report!

Group 1838 Thank you from @prssrp for the Star Wars card! I prefer the original movies from the 70s and 80s :slight_smile:

Group 1840
@Hazygirl Thank you for the HP card! Goblet of Fire is one of my favorites :slight_smile:

@durangirl An adorable card from the Omaha Zoo! I used to live near Omaha, in Bellevue. My dad was stationed at the AFB near there. Unfortunately, I don’t remember it too much, I was too young while we lived there.

@prssrp Thank you for the Sloth fun facts! Sloths are adorable :smiley:

@brooklynh Thank you for the Beauty & the Beast castle card! That is my favorite Disney movie, so even more reason for me to love it!

3 Likes

May I please join group 1850? Thank you!

Can I be added to group #1850? Thank you! :purple_heart:

1844 card received from @skatingjerry thanks for the cute nautical card

may i join the next small group?

Group 1843, from @Bakersmom - I hope you do visit Scotland and visit the Outlander spots. I’m not a world traveler, but that’s one place where I’d like to go. Thank you so much for the lovely postcard and the cute stickers!

Group 1842 - from @nursegarry - thank you for the Witch House postcard. Salem is quite the interesting place to visit - I saw a fascinating witch show and toured a witch cemetery a few years back. Halloween is HUGE in Salem … every year there’s a big celebration.

2 Likes

Yay, V3 here we go!
Group 1846 cards are written and ready to go out on Tuesday!

@MichelleW I like them there double groups, if I could join? Thank you, kindly (I’m being western this morning lol)

2 Likes

Truly! Good to see you again!

1 Like

Just to make sure … postcards for group 1845 have been sent.

:notes: Another Pleasant Valley Sunday!

Group 1836 - @ellistrations sent one of my favorite type of animal cards with a wonderful illustration of a wolf on a full-out run. Oh, yeah. I join groups for a special reason, especially if I’ve been holding onto a card with a specific person in mind! I miss the days you were carefree and joined beaucoup
groups! You need to drop in on Alpha occasionally! Thanks, Barbara :wolf:

Enjoy whatever you’ve planned for the day and thanks for the updates! hippieemoji

Currently open groups link

Traveling Groups (check your status here)

1 Like

Please add me to 1850.

Lots of cards received while I was visiting my parents.

@Monkeyflower - surfer - I would love to watch them, but not something I want to try.

@MuttleysMom - Missoula - looks beautiful. .y dogs name is Odis. He is a big scaredy-cat. We hust got back from visiting my parents in Arkansas. We have also gone to Custer State Park on vacation. He is not fond of the car though.

@brooklynh - Redwood National Park. I would agree on them being beautiful.

@uconn - Nature art

@nursegarry - Gustave Moreau’s Galatea - this one is cool.

@SincerelySel - Butterflies- underwater golf - talk about a tough sport :grinning:

@durangirl - Omaha Zoo Cheetahs - I need to get to my zoo.

@tia272 - bat - that monthly potluck is a cool idea.

@JudyFL - Matagorda Island - that sounds like a fun trip. Enjoy.

9 Likes