[RR] North American Round Robin May 2024 - The Allergy Season Edition - Closed

I’d like to please join again😁

I will put my name in, just in case there is space, but I think my busy weekend got too much in the way of me remembering to check out the NARR status.

And we are closed with 30 participants! Sorry, @YOIYUMTEWA , you just missed it!

I will get addresses out to all by the weekend. Until then, you may go ahead and start pulling cards and getting them ready. For the newer people, remember we don’t send cards until the first of the month, with the exception of the cards crossing the border. Those can be sent earlier.

1 Like

Did triol delete her request to join @cawindt ?

No, she had sent me a message earlier to join after I had posted that I would be opening May a day late. I’m not sure what she had posted, but I will follow up, just to be sure.

:+1:

And I confirmed with her - she is taking part :smile_cat:

I am In !!!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, #30 Rocky has had to pull out for this month. I have sent a message to @YOIYUMTEWA to see if he’d like the spot. If he says no, I am just going to leave the spot open for the month and we’ll have 29 participants.

2 Likes

Addresses have been sent!

3 Likes

26 checking in a bit earlier than usual lol all cards are ready for departure from a surprise location :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Oooh! I am intrigued!

1 Like

#17 checking in!
I’ve sent 1 through 25.

1 Like

ALL cards are ready to be sent Wednesday, the 1st!

2 Likes

#9 Reporting

Canadian cards #18, #23, #24 mailed today.

All US cards are stamped & written for mailing May 1st.

2 Likes

#2 - All cards going out tomorrow! :smiley:

1 Like

#12 reporting! Cards 1-10 going out tomorrow!

1 Like

#4 reporting cards #18 through #30 went out today.

#27 reporting:

All cards are on their way! :partying_face:

#30 (almost put down the wrong number!)

All cards were sent yesterday. I was going to report in, but forgot.
Rick