[RR] North American Round Robin March 2024 - The Luck of the Postcard Edition - Closed!

I think I’m number 7! If so, Yay! If not, another time. :grin:

Id like to join back in please

Is there still room for me??

And the RR is full with 30 participants. Sorry @Calisunshine & @AccentOnHakes, please check back next month!

Addresses will be sent this coming weekend.

4 Likes

Got busy today, so addresses will be sent tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Addresses have been sent!

2 Likes

Okay, I love technology… So when I sent out addresses last night, somehow, half of the names got cut from the outgoing message, so only number 1 - 15 got the addresses last night. Thank you to @sarahaeyo for drawing that to my attention. So I tried adding the rest of you to that original message. Turns out, you can only add five people to a message within a 24 hour period. Fun! So for the last ten of you, I sent a separate message with the addresses. Good times. But anyway, everyone should now have the addresses. If I somehow missed you again, please let me know!

4 Likes

All cards ready for tomorrow’s mail.

#5 - my cards will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

Hi @cawindt! Can you please update my address in the group message by editing your original post?

I made it to the mailbox just as the postman was coming around the corner. All of my postcards for this month have taken flight! :bouncing:

1 Like

#22 uconn

All cards are traveling

#11 reporting all cards are were dropped off today

15 - All cards mailed today.

26’s cards for #12-30 will head out today, with the rest headed out for monday :love_letter::sparkles:

#4 received from #9 @WrenAtTheBeach

I think it is the Bay Bridge San Fran / Oakland.

My favorite genre is mystery since I was a kid and today. My parents got me a subscription to Ellery Queen magazine when I was in middle school for a year.

Thanks for the card!

1 Like

I will take care of that shortly. I apologize, but during the week I rarely have time to do updates.

1 Like

#19 - ALL cards are in the mail

#27:

All cards chosen, written and on their way! :partying_face:

No need to apologize! Thank you so much