[RR] North American Round Robin January 2024 - The "What Will THIS Year Bring?" Edition - Closed

Please add me! :slight_smile:

Please add me if there is space.

I am interested

Still waiting to fill the last slot :slight_smile:

I’m in!

1 Like

Oh no I missed it again!! :sob: Consider me if anyone cancels please :grin:

I have GOT to start marking the 20th on my calendar every month! LOL, everyone enjoy their cards!

2 Likes

Sigh. Assuming there are no more slots!

Sorry, @Buttercup3000, @RobinP, & @CStar9! Please try again next month.

We are officially closed with 30 participants for January. I apologize for the lateness in wrapping this up, as I’m currently on vacation with my husband and our exchange son. I will try to get addresses sent this week, but if all else fails, we are returning home late on the 30th, and I will have them out on the 31st. In the meantime, please go ahead and start getting cards ready!

8 Likes

I was about to get addresses together to send out when my town experienced a black out. There’s no idea when service will be restored. Addresses may be late. Sorry!

6 Likes

It will be fine - except for the lack of power!!! Sorry to hear that. Hope your vacation was great!

1 Like

Happy New Year’s Day everyone!!

Addresses have been sent! Power was out for just over three hours. By the time it came back on, it was family time for New Years.

For those regulars who weren’t in last month, be sure to check the updated addresses for mikeyz1 and ellistrations.

5 Likes

#9 Reporting

All cards on their way to the post office.

Happy New Year, everyone!

1 Like

#19 - All cards in the box for tomorrow’s pickup!

1 Like

Cards 1 - 15 going out today.

1 Like

#24 reporting

All cards mailed out today.

1 Like

All cards are going out 1/3.
:sparkles: :champagne: :notes:

1 Like

#5 Some cards went out today - and the rest will be in the mail tomorrow.

1 Like

All cards mailed out tomorrow :grinning:

1 Like

Sending out my first batch today, 1-12, 19 & 24!

1 Like