[RR] North American October 2022 Round Robin - The Apple Cider Is Better Than Pumpkin Spice Any Day Edition - Closed

In one hour and 15 minutes, this month’s RR has filled. We are closed with 30 participants.

9 Likes

Wow!!! Fastest time ever?

Got that right!

I’m also a huge fan of Halloween cards!

Holy smokes! I stalk the page all day then hold a GS meeting, come back and it has been open and closed!

3 Likes

Oh, I am again late :((
See you in November!

Yeah, I was blown away with how quickly it filled up.

1 Like

I should be able to get addresses to everyone this weekend so you have time to get your cards ready ahead of the October 1st send date.

2 Likes

Addresses have been sent! If you notice any errors, please reply to the address message. Remember to hold off on sending cards until October 1st, with the exception of cross-border cards. Don’t forget that October 1 is World Postcard Day, so try to send that day if you can :smile:

2 Likes

All cards will be in transit Saturday!

1 Like

Happy World Postcard Day! All my cards are on the way to the mailbox right now!

2 Likes

#22 uconn
All will go out today.

2 Likes

Happy World Postcard Day!
My cards will go in the mail this morning!
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
All my postcards have been mailed today on World Postcard Day! I sweet talked the Canada post agent, and she let me personally cancel the postcards with her post office Oct 1 date stamp. Please note all my postcards are mailed from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. I’m here celebrating my mother in laws 70th bday!!
From @HarleyGirl73

4 Likes

#20 all were sent today. Happy World Postcard Day!

2 Likes

All my cards were mailed this morning.

2 Likes

All of my cards were sent today. I made it to the main Dayton post office exactly 3 minutes before the last pickup. (whew!)

3 Likes

All of my cards were sent today with a hand cancellation to show the date clearly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All of my cards are headed out on 10/3. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

These cards will be in the mail on 10/3:

#1-5, #11, #12, #21-25, #30

1 Like