[RR] North American October 2022 Round Robin - The Apple Cider Is Better Than Pumpkin Spice Any Day Edition - Closed

#3 received

#6 @mikeyz1 Lol! I miss the days when I was this person! Nice to have some alone time every now and then!

#8 @Shesa-Renegade NOLA! Love the washi and sticker!

#11 @HarleyGirl73 Great WPD card!

#23 @suatelier Nice LP Halloween card! Last year I sat at a neighbors house to pass out stuff. Our house is off the “sidewalk” so we’d only get a few kids. There were three of us passing out treats and we had a great time talking, drinking and meeting neighbors!

#25 @jocrafts LP Black cat! You’re making furniture?? You are one talented gal!!! If I even attempted that - it would just fall apart!

#2 @melvnoble 80’s California girl!! Lol! I’d say that is more of a SoCal gal… though I’ll admit I had a similar hair cut back then…nowhere near that body though!:joy:

Thank you all for the great cards, words, stamps and flair!

2 Likes

#2 reporting

#15 @SusanneA sent an Autumn card, thank you Susanne! It’s very cute. I knew that a group of crows are called a “murder,” but I didn’t know about a group of ravens being called an “unkindness,” how odd. So, if they mated would they then be called “unkind murderers”?? :laughing:

#18 @LaurenceB sent a Halloween cupcakes card, also very cute, thank you Lau! Hehe! When I worked retail for too dang long, we’d have people coming in first thing in the morning as well to buy the half price bags of Halloween candy lol. :candy:

:jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :maple_leaf:

1 Like

#20 reporting that
#30 @RockyRoadTrip totally gets me and sent Guns n Roses!! :purple_heart:. Saw them back in the day when Izzy was still in the band. Excellent!!

1 Like

Three more cards to report here. Thank you to:

#23 @suatelier for the fabulous Halloween card showing Halloween stamps from both Canada and the States. Glad you could save on postage this month! My plans are the same as every year for Halloween - dinner out with my husband as it’s my birthday :jack_o_lantern: :birthday:

#25 @jocrafts for the spooky Salem Witch Museum card. Great stamps! Did you go to the concert, too? I love Lizzo :smile:

#29 @melvnoble for the cool card from the Old Economy Village. Sound slike a place I’d enjoy!

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Another update has been completed :mailbox:

November is open!

2 Likes

18 reporting!

10 @emotis Thank you so much for the cute Mr. Zip WPD card! So cheerful :smiley: The stamps are amazing!

15 @SusanneA Thank you for the cute House-Mouse! I really like this series. Your fun facts are AWESOME! I had no idea about baby’s knee caps, I could have checked when I had my baby but never knew!!

29 @melvnoble Thank you for the Scotland art card. Just got my hair cut, I almost have the same haircut as that lady :joy: I’m a fan of freshly-squeezed apple juice!

30 @RockyRoadTrip Thank you for the little Halloween’s devils! My son did a little trick and hid your card! Took me some time to find it in my office so I could report!

#11 @HarleyGirl73 reporting

From #4 @jenhart I’m in love with the Santa Monica Route 66 End of the Trail postcard you sent. I also love a good road trip even with all the small “boring” stuff. My family just did a 12.5 hr road trip through central Alberta. Great stamps! Thank you.

From #8 @Shesa-Renegade, such a great Bahamas postcard. Makes me want to take a beach vacation. I love the gnome fall/Halloween washi tape! Thanks!

From #10 @emotis Yahoo! I kept seeing everyone else’s Mr Zip WPD postcard and I was telling my coworker/friend/Postcrossing friend that I was hoping to get the same postcard!! You made my day! Great addition to my collection.

1 Like

Another update from #11 @HarleyGirl73

From #22 @uconn thanks for the great Nursery Rhyme shoe in India postcard to add to my collection of “Big Things”. Nice selection of postage stamps.

From #23 @suatelier thanks for the WPD postcard. Great Postage stamp showing the Summit Series.

From #28 @TwoDoggies such a great Baltimore WPD postcard. Great design, lovely postage stamps, it brightened my day! Thanks.

From #30 @RockyRoadTrip I was excited to receive the International Coffee Day / Beacon, NY WPD postcard. Another new WPD design for me. Thanks.

2 Likes

#11 @HarleyGirl73 reporting one more postcard.

Oops I forgot to mention this one:

From #3 @Cruzin this is another postcard that I had crossed my fingers to get. Thank you for the cool WPD postcard.

To receive:
2, 6, 7, 9, 14, 15, 21, 27, and 29.

1 Like

#17 has received coolness from

#7 @mere5oh El Morro National Monument featuring the US Army Camel Corps. New Mexico unit of National Park system. Like the halloween stickers.

#27 @beatriceh fall scene. Love the colors and the cool temps of fall.

2 Likes

The concert was AMAZING!! I had a blast!

1 Like

#29 - One spooky postcard to report!

#23 @suatelier - Thank you Charlotte for this Halloween typography postcard! I love how it has genuinely spooky stuff like screams or masked goblin, but also candy corn and pumpkin carving! I dropped the ball on my usual Halloween antics. I didn’t even get a pumpkin! :sob: I guess I still technically have time, so maybe this weekend I’ll get a few gourds! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

#20 Hazygirl reporting
#27 @beatriceh sent a Quite different Halloween card. Very cool!

2 Likes

#25 here reporting

#6 @mikeyz1 I love my birkenstocks honestly :smiley: among my 100s of other pairs of shoes…
#15 @SusanneA oof–my husband definitely looks for lost items this long. What great fun facts!
#29 @melvnoble beautiful golden ticket. I love Sally Hensen gel color and Essie everything. Glow in the dark sounds fun!
#30 @RockyRoadTrip a great halloween card and I have no idea why he was carrying a stick!!

1 Like

#22 uconn

#7 @mere5oh fun card and stickers. Hope they enjoy trick or treating!

#27 @beatriceh fun spooky card and Edgar Allan Poe stamp. Thanks.

3 Likes

#6 reporting
#1 @cawindt sent a great WPD card from a meetup!

#2 @CrimsonKing sent a fun Halloween card

#5 @carolreader sent a great blue heron card from Indiana Dunes!

#9 @akap25 sent a creative Lady Liberty card!

#12 @Yarn-Lady sent a gorgeous WPD card

#13 @ladybug513 sent a great wren card

#16 @jacieslar sent a beautiful robin!

#22 @uconn sent a great Santa Clara County CA courthouse!

#23 @suatelier sent an awesome Statue of Liberty card

#26 @sarahaeyo sent a beautiful card of a Childe Hassam painting

6 Likes

#8 Shesa-Renegade reporting in with 2 more received cards!

#7 @mere5oh sends an amazing card for Halloween of a witch sitting in front of the fire with her beloved items around her. So cool! Your idea of cozy and mine sound quite a bit alike.

#23 @suatelier sends an adorable Happy Halloween card of someone sending postcards! We are supposed to have a windy day later, so this morning I enjoyed the relative calm outside, but this afternoon I will be inside getting cozy.

Received: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

3 Likes

#24 here to report on more amazing cards!

#2 @crimsonking sent a great Halloween card with tombstones and beautiful decorations! We will hand out candy rather than attend parties. But I think our record since we’ve lived in this house is like 6 kids lol! Not a lot of trick or treating in this neighbourhood!

#4 @ad7yn sent the greatest card - Alfie at home… in his Elvis jumpsuit. I have no idea who Alfie is or why he’s wearing a red Elvis suit but it’s absolute perfection. A 2019 fundraising card for the Hepatitis C Trust charity.
#22 @uconn keeps my Lawrence Welk guilty pleasure alive with another addition to my collection - The Theater Museum at Lawrence Welk Village.

#27 @beatriceh sent a beautiful collage of the doors of Tuscany. I do pick up cards I see that I know certain people in this group collect. That’s the beauty of swapping with regulars … getting to know each other and their tastes. For example @RockyRoadTrip looooovvvvveeeeeessssss it when you use as much washi tape as possible. :joy:

Thank you all for the inspired choices, wonderful messages and fun decorations!

5 Likes

#2 reporting

#7 @mere5oh sent an orange witch card, thank you Meredith! I sent these cards out my first Halloween on Postcrossing, these cards are very cool. Have things started slowing down for you yet? I bet you could sleep for a week! Hehe. :grin: Cute stickers.

#23 @suatelier sent a raven, thank you Charlotte! I hope you had fun in NY with your friend. :smiley: No plans here, no one visits this neighborhood which only has two houses and we’re in the back, I rather like it that way, haha. If I went to the Village Square, I could hand out candy there and dress up, but meh. Save money, stay warm and watch movies is my thing.

3 Likes