[RR] North American November 2022 Round Robin - The Stuffing or Dressing Edition - Closed!

Thank you,Craig!
Dear friends! 11 November is my B/Day!
I will be happy to receive B/day cards!:wink: or wishes…

3 Likes

Did I make it this month?

2 Likes

Am I on time?

1 Like

I’ll be in if I’m not too late

1 Like

And we’re now closed with 30 participants. It took a little longer to fill this month - about 6 hours :laughing:

You did!! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Have fun this month, everyone! I was out of service yesterday due to some medical procedures and missed signups. Hopefully see you all in December!

3 Likes

So excited for this NOV 2022 NA RR. Canada has already celebrated our Thanksgiving, and that being said, I would love to receive any type of postcard from this group including Thanksgiving related postcards, and believe me this group sends awesome postcard. I’m just putting it out there that in Canada we observe Remembrance Day on Nov 11, so I’m open to any postcards that recognizes the military, and our current or past members of service, including veterans. I am a military brat and have 3 family members whom did peace keeping missions and each have 25+ years of service in the Canadian Military. Once again Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

#19 ellistrations

All cards are ready to travel on Tuesday, Nov 1st.

Am I crazy? Have we received the addresses? I know I could use the past lists, but I know the people change slightly and I don’t want to miss anyone!

4 Likes

Nope! I haven’t sent them out yet. I am going to start that in a moment. However, no one’s address has changed from previous round robins, so feel free to use past address lists.

2 Likes

Addresses have been sent!

1 Like

Number 18 here!

Many cards have started their journey south of the border or will travel tomorrow.

I have yet to send: 1,5,7,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,21,23,25,26,27
which will have to wait a little longer :wink:

1 Like

26 reporting: cards to my canadian friends (11, 18, 23, 24) have started traveling with the american group to follow soon :love_letter::sparkles:

1 Like

#19 ellistrations - received my first card!

#18 @LaurenceB - thank you! I think your card teleported, haha! I tried yoga once and did not succeed as I am so stiff… I don’t think I’m flexible at all. A rainy day for us today, not too bad for a Halloween holiday. We don’t expect many kids at the door and surprisingly, not a lot of people decorated this year in the area. It’ll be interesting to see how many decorate for Christmas.

#22 uconn

11 & 18 made it for Monday’s pickup, but all the rest are ready for Tuesday

1 Like

#5 -
My cards will be in the mail today.

1 Like

Going to the post office today, and all cards will be in the mail at that point.

Rick

1 Like

Cards all in the mail!

1 Like

#27–My postcards are on their way.

1 Like