[RR] North American May 2021 RR - The May We Be Able to Travel Soon Edition - Closed

Cards 1-17 and 19-30 have been written and will be posted Monday morning.

1 Like

#15 - all cards written now.

1 Like

All my cards are ready for tomorrow’s mail pickup. Enjoy!

1 Like

Updated!

#8 Shesa-Renegade here. I missed you all last month!

My cards are all written and will be in the mail in the morning. YAY!! :bouncing:

2 Likes

#25 here. All of mine are out! A few were dispatched yesterday before the postman swung by, but the rest of mine are in the mail now :slight_smile:

1 Like

#21 Beachyblonde

I have sent 1-13, 23, 24, 27, 29

To Send: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30

1 Like

All postcards for May are in the mail. I missed the carrier on Saturday, so they all went today :blush:

1 Like

#2 reporting all cards sent today.

1 Like

Cards from #16 went out today to 1-6.

All of my cards have now been mailed! Enjoy!

1 Like

#16 reporting:

#4 @jaqueposts - an aerial view of Block Island, Rhode Island. It looks so vulnerable in a storm. Good luck with your job application!

#26 @alcott1 - the Ridgway Center at Missouri Botanical Garden. I appreciate the historical comments, too.

#28 @FrogSalad - your local lake, at Lake Keomah State Park. I grew up depending on lake access at a local state park, and where we spent many many summer days.

Thanks, all.

I mailed cards 7, 8, and 9 today.

1 Like

Big mail day today for #18

Received
#4 @jaqueposts sent a beautiful mushroom card. Good luck on your interview I’m sure you’ll wow them.

#19 @ellistrations sent an awesome Lou Paper card with lots of food stickers.

#26 @alcott1 sent a great Route 66 State Park card with some historical facts.

#28 @FrogSalad sent card with House Wrens. Around here we can keep out humming bird feeder out year round.

Thank you I love the cards.

1 Like

The following cards from #27 in the mail: #30, #29, #26, #25.

#19 ellistrations received

#4 @jaqueposts - Black bear and cub, thank you! The cards just keep getting cuter! Keep me posted on the job, that’ll be quite a move… I’ve only ever moved at most 20 minutes away from family. Not sure I could move more than that, haha! Best of luck!

1 Like

#3 all cards sent out on Monday. Will be reporting rec’d toward end of the month.

1 Like

#29 - I got two postcards already! I need to get on mailing my own! :sweat_smile:

#25 @jocrafts - Thank you for this lovely art card! I always paint my nails with Holo Taco anymore. I love the founder Cristine (she’s SimplyNailogical on YouTube) and the nail polish is so pretty!

#26 @alcott1 - Thank you for this postcard from Gettysburg! I’ve been there once on a school trip, but I’d like to go back someday!

See all the postcards I’ve received for monthly NA RRs here!

1 Like

#6 reporting

First of the month from #19 @ellistrations who sent me a fun John Wayne card! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Cards 10-15 are in the mail from #16.

First cards of the month arrived today.

#15 @AccentOnHakes sent a cartoon cat in a bathtub with the caption, “Cats are Weird”. Yes, they are, weird, and wonderful. I will often walk into the bathroom to find one or the other of my felines sitting in the dry tub and I always wonder what they find so intriguing about it.

#26 @alcott1 sent a painted dog from the St. Louis Zoo. They are gorgeous animals. We’re the animals checking you at as you checked them out? I’ve heard reports from zoo goers that the animals seem to miss their human visitors.

To Send: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30
To Receive: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30