[RR] North American June 2023 Round Robin - The School's Out Edition - Closed

I would like to join please.

May I join please? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m online, and paying attention. Iā€™ll sign up for June if there is room.
Rick

Dang! Thatā€™s what I get for going to Charleston to visit my daughter! See you in July :slight_smile:

Hello!
Can I join, please? if so, I like #7.
Thank you

If Iā€™m not too late, Iā€™ll join

Iā€™d love to participate if thereā€™s still space! Thank you!

Me, please! If there is space.

Unfortunately, youā€™ll need to wait until next month as no one has reported receiving your cards for May yet. I didnā€™t even add myself until this morning as no one had reported any of my cards yet either.

Unfortunately, @jenhart, @Thelma07, @sleepyhippo1, @Purple_Phoebe, & @kickassk12, the round robin filled up with 30 participants already. Please try again next month!

1 Like

June is closed with 30 participants. I will compile and send out addresses to everyone later this week, likely before Friday.

Got it. Thanks though.

Argh! Waaaaay too busy the past couple of days and missed out. :frowning: See you in July!

1 Like

Addresses have been sent. If you notice any mistakes, please let me know.

As always, other than cross-border cards, please wait until June 1 to send. Use the next week to look through peopleā€™s profiles and find cards that match their preferences.

1 Like

ALL cards are ready to mail out on June 1st.

1 Like

All cards are ready to mail out on June 1st for me as well. Thanks @cawindt !

2 Likes

All of my cards are ready to go! Iā€™ll get them into the mailbox on June 1st. :bouncing:

1 Like

All cards ready to go out on June 1. Thank you @cawindt for getting the addresses to us so early! Itā€™s nice to feel on top of ONE THING in my life right now.

1 Like

#23 reporting ā†’ #1-5 have been mailed today. Not sure how many I can write before the weekend so sending those off first.

2 Likes

#2ā€¦ all cards are headed out 6/1!
:snail: :mailbox_with_mail: :sunflower:

1 Like