[RR] North American January 2023 Round Robin - The New Year, New Postal Rate Edition - Closed

Excited to be in another month! Yippie! Thanks @cawindt for being our captain at the helm!

I think I may be too late to get it. If so, that’s okay. I can always use the rest. If not, add me please.

1 Like

You’re in, @YOIYUMTEWA !

Am I too late?

Am I too late? Would love to join too :slight_smile: #11

Unfortunately, you were too late this month, @Cera1985. You can always join the alternate NARR here: [RR] Alternative NARR - Jan to Dec 2022 - Sign-ups for December are closed

1 Like

The January RR is closed! Address will come out later this week.

ugh! I missed it again! I checked every day and then I have to go to work and miss it. GRRRRR

Addresses have been sent! Remember to hold off sending cards until January 1. Feel free to send cross-border cards early. If there are any mistakes on addresses, please let me know!

2 Likes

#19 ellistrations

ALL cards ready to head out on Jan 3rd!
(No mail on Monday)

#23 mailed all cards!

All cards have been sent :smiley:

My cards are ready and will be out the next day the post office is open.

All cards ready to mail

I’m #11 and mailed all my cards

#9 had insomnia and fully lived it by writing out all my cards! Going out on Tuesday!

Updated!

All my cards have been mailed.

@suatelier #23 Thanks for the Ohio card! I don’t make new year’s resolutions, but I’d be interested to hear what you decided on this year.
@jocrafts #25 How cool, a non-vintage linen card! How was your holiday season?? I had a chill Christmas, then 2 “NYE” parties. One on the 30th, and one on the 31st that I left early because I had to get to the airport. My actual midnight was in the air, and there was free sparkling wine!

1 Like

#17 reporting in

All cards have been sent today, January 3rd
Also, have received 2 cards today

#23 @suatelier Postcard fair Ohio map and symbols card. I enjoy these cards

#25 @jocrafts a reprint linen card of Lake Ontario as seen from Fort Niagara State Park, Youngstown, NY. Linen cards are a favorite, too.