[RR] North American January 2022 Round Robin - The "Let's Hope This Is Not '2020, Too'" Edition - Closed

Updated to here. One spot left!!

Me! Whew, did I make it?

2 Likes

If it’s not too late, please add me? Looks like it might be…

Unfortunately, we filled up already. Hope to see you back next month!

@jocrafts I will be opening an alternate RR for January shortly since it filled up quickly again! :wink:

3 Likes

This month is officially closed. I will have addresses out to all by the 30th.

3 Likes

Please add me to the Alt RR again. Thanks

1 Like

Addresses have been sent!

All of my cards are going out today! :slight_smile:

There are large drops of wet stuff falling from the sky here. The receptacle in front of the house is wet. I am attempting to usher a 11 and 6 (almost 7) year old through the wet stuff without contaminating them too much to drop the cards at the Post Office. If I am successful in this endeavor all my cards will be in the mail today.

Wish me luck. This wet stuff has been falling for 2 days.

1 Like

#19 All cards will be in the mail tomorrow!

#15 all cards written. Should be in Monday’s mail.

#5 my cards will be in the mail tomorrow.

#28 cards #1 - 8 are in the mail today.

Some ratebusters to report!

#2 @CrimsonKing sent a great Andy Warhol card of his Little Race Riot print.

#9 @scoutingbear sent a great card from the Carmel Mission. I love visiting those old Missions and have been to about 8 with Carmel being one of them. Love the card!

3 Likes

#21 Beachyblonde

I’ve received 2 already (2 * 9)! I’ve sent 4: (1 * 19 * 24 * 30)

#2 @CrimsonKing Thank you for the lovely Fly TWA - Ireland Lantern Press! I’ve never seen it, it’s really cool!!

#9 @scoutingbear Thank you for the lovely Muir Woods postcard! I’m sorry about the trip being cancelled! I’ve had to cancel too many trips and I’m over it!

3 Likes

#2 CrimsonKing reporting:

#9 @scoutingbear sent an awesome art card! Thank you Karen. :smiley:

1 Like

#9 reporting
from #2 @CrimsonKing Thank you for looking at my favorites! This was my now 15 year old son’s favorite book as a toddler! This picture brings back so many memories. Thank you!

2 Likes

#4 @jenhart reporting

#19 @ellistrations : Lantern Press Florida card for the new year. My goal this year is to just go with the flow … raging against the machine is exhausting :laughing:

2 Likes

All my cards have been mailed. Enjoy!