[RR] North American February 2022 Round Robin - Who Loves Postcards Edition - Closed

Am I too late to enter? (I accidentally typed this in the January RR–sorry)

I’m sorry, @POSTALSAURUS, this round robin is open only to people in North America.

This month is closed! Would the new people please send me their addresses?

Addresses have been sent!

Even though addresses have been sent earlier than normal, please do refrain from sending until February 1.

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed sign ups this month! Have fun everyone!

@PostAddy, maybe check out the Month of Letters for some connections? There are some ideas for sending cards as well as a few participants who are looking for other Postcrossers to write to.

1 Like

#15 - I am a defiant rulebreaker and have written my cards to Canada (#s 17, 20, 23, 24). They shouldn’t arrive until February, though!

4 Likes

I’ll allow it. Ha! You’re not breaking the rules now. :laughing:

3 Likes

#19 - ALL cards are written and ready to go in the mail on Tuesday!

#2 Also all cards written and going out on Tuesday. :slight_smile:

I’m a rebel (not at all really), but #25 here,

sending out all of my cards tomorrow afternoon so they’ll start arriving in February. :stuck_out_tongue: Even Karen @accentonhakes won’t get my postcard till February though she’s closer to my home than my local post office is. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

#15 - cards #1-14 are ready.

#20 reporting: cards in the mail to #17-#30.

#22 uconn

All cards ready to mail

I’m a total conformist. All my cards will be going out today, even though I wrote them earlier.

1 Like

Rules are rules :joy: I wrote my cards earlier and saved them for today’s mail so I would be good and proper!

1 Like

#23: I’m also one to stick to the rules :stuck_out_tongue: Mailed out #1-20 today - ran out of stamps after that :sweat_smile:

Mailed my cards this morning. I wanted to get to the post office before the winter storm rolled in.

1 Like

All cards mailed today :mailbox:

#11 all my cards got mailed