[RR] North American February 2021 - Who Loves Postcards Edition - Closed!

Guess I better sign up now…I waited too long for January, forgot about it, and then it was closed! Sometimes procrastination does a person in.

Me please!

Updated! Only 6 spots left!

I’d love to join again!

I would love to join :slight_smile:

It took me a minute to figure out who you were. I was like, “Join again??” I don’t know this person. :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry,friends,I have to skip this month:(
February is very busy : it`s time for competitions and music festivals(online:((…I will be work like judge.
i will be back in March!

2 Likes

Count me in!

We’ll miss you, but best of luck to you and your students!

1 Like

Updated! Only three spots remain!

Perhaps you’ve noticed–I’ve changed my “name” back to my old Forum name, alcott1.

2 Likes

Please count me in though cards between Canada and USA take so long to reach the recipients!

Thank you so much,Craig!!!

It sure is crazy how long it’s been taking. We have a new participant this month who lives in Windsor, Ontario, which is close to me than anyone else, yet I’m sure her card will be among the last to reach me.

Two spots remain! Looks like this could be a full RR this month.

I’d like to join if there is still a spot!

Could I get #8 if it’s still open?

The month is closed four days early! We filled up. I will have addresses sent out by the weekend. Please, if you already have addresses, feel free to get cards ready, but don’t send until February first. Many people are still receiving cards from December and January yet, sending out early may cause confusion.

4 Likes

My postcards are on their way.

#19 ellistrations
ALL cards are going out today!