[RR CLOSED] 🌎 NA Write Back My Postcard Round Robin - SEE LAST POST

received 2 cards back from @anon38742675, what a great deal on postcards! I would have done the same - buy 1000s of postcards

received 1 card back from @travelingyogibear, it actually took a long time for me to watch the LOTR series. I tried many times and just couldn’t get into it so never got past the first 30 minutes. Once I finally did, I fell in love with the story and the movies and then the books!

Thank you both!

received 1 card back from @travelingyogibear, thank you!

Group #60: cards written and returned to @RuhRohRaggy. #1 sent on 11/13, #2 sent on 11/19/20. :hugs:

Hey everyone, I realize I made mistake trying to hurry and only sent each person 2 cards to write back instead of 3 for group #60. I’m not going to resend to everyone with one blank card, so I will simply count my own cards as received once I receive the 2/each back. :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: UPDATED :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

Is there anyone interested in taking over hosting duties for this round robin? :question: :grey_question: :question:

received 1 card back from sraelling, thank you!

received another card back from sraelling, thank you very much! Happy Thanksgiving

:santa: UPDATED :mrs_claus:

If you’re still looking for a new host, I’m interested! I joined a group a long time ago, and it was really fun.

@akm Alyssa, you are more than welcome to take over hosting duties! :smiley: Let me know if you need anything.

1 Like

Great! I’ll start a new thread. :smiley:

Do you know if there is a moderator I should contact about it?

I believe it may be @fisherman

Thanks for taking over :smiley:

Hello can I join group #61
? :blush: thanks

@dnrhott I think this group might be dead. I asked @fisherman about it but haven’t seen a new thread yet.

I have been trying to contact @akm about it :smiley:

1 Like

@akm confirms she is unable to host - Is anyone here interested in continuing to host this RR as the host cannot continue - please message me ?

Whitney has agreed to take over here [RR] NA Write Back My Postcard (NA WBMP RR)! NEW HOST!

1 Like