[RR] NA Nature RR

:recycle: :smiley:

Group 168 - Mushrooms

Got 2 great cards this week! @prssrp sent this great photo postcard from her parents’ house. Nice shot!

And @uconn sent this fabulous “Un-selfie!” Made me laugh for sure. Also, I love The Resident too!!

2 Likes

Cards for Group 183 - water are in the mail!

1 Like

Group 166 Waterfalls…received an invited Hot Springs card from @CalicoBeer. I could just lounge in there for hours!! Beautiful. I’ve never been to Arkansas…it’s on the list! And from @prssrp A spectacular photo of Grotto Falls in Great Smoky Mountains…it’s like sun rays streaming! Thank you both very much. Garry

2 Likes

I’d like to join 157 and 179.

1 Like

Group #183 has been sent! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Group #183 is ready to be picked up tomorrow!

1 Like

Can I join 155 and 186? 155 has been out there a while, let’s finish that up! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you!

I think I forgot to say… Welcome to the RR, @saoirse253! :smiley: So Sorry!

Updated!

:recycle:

2 Likes

Grp 155 will go out tomorrow too. I know I’m out of order, but I had those cards in something else I was doing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Received @sleepyhippo1 's postcard for NA Nature 180 today. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Card for Group 182 received from @MuttleysMom ! I haven’t been to King’s Canyon Nat’l Park either, but I’d like to!

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Postcards for Group 157 Valentine’s Day are in the mail today :airplane:

2 Likes

Postcards for Group 157 and 179 are in the mail today.

1 Like

Group 180, from @TeachLittleKids - Judy, this postcard brought a huge smile to my face - so unpretentious but very striking in its uncluttered simplicity! Thank you so much.

2 Likes

@CrimsonKing Thank you for the cute little chipmunk card! I also want to just reach down and give him a little pet!

3 Likes

Group #183

Thank you @sunflak for the wonderful Ouzel Falls postcards! Waterfalls are just so beautiful and I agree that there is just something so satisfying about them! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I’d like to join group 185, please.

1 Like

:recycle: :smiling_face:

155 has been mailed!

1 Like