[RR] NA Nature RR

Group 2 - Thank you so much @Beachyblonde for the giraffe card with matching sticker :heart_eyes: Hope the job interview went well! I have so much respect for everyone who works with our kids everyday :green_heart:

1 Like

Hello Group 12 flowers please! :bouquet: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:recycle: Updated!

#6 @LaurenceB I have seen volcanos but not active ones. I love naps. I haven’t always liked them but I think 40 is the magic number where they become magical and restful.

1 Like

I’ll join 5, 7, and 12. Thank you

1 Like

:recycle: Welcome to the RR, @sleepyhippo1! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Group 3
@LaurenceB - Oriental Darter, thank you! Love the fun facts, haha! I’ll have to think of some for myself. :rofl:

:recycle: Our first group (#3) is officially complete!

Group 6

@angeli91 sent gorgeous views of the Grand Canyon! I sure hope to see it one day :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank you for the wonderful card :green_heart::green_heart:

@scoutingbear also sent a stunning view, of Yosemite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you sooo much! Want to have a little postcard buying contest for our respective vacays? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Group 6

@LaurenceB Thank you for the beautiful Gates of the Arctic NP card! I agree that Alaska’s winters must be very similar to Montreal’s, and that made me chuckle. I hope you have a great getaway to Quebec City! :smile: :sunny:

@scoutingbear Thanks so much for the amazing Grand Canyon starry night card! I love it and really appreciate it for my collection. I loved exploring Route 66 and the Grand Canyon this past spring, and I hope you have a great trip to Sac! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Group 2 mammals

I received a card from @LaurenceB. I mistakenly posted about it in another thread. :blush:

1 Like

I’ll join Group 9!

1 Like

:recycle: Updated!
Group 9 is closed and addresses have been sent.

All my cards for Group 9 are ready for Monday’s mail.

Group 9 ready for Monday

1 Like

Group 9 (Marine Life) cards sent.

1 Like

Received great cards for Group 9!

@DCMdVa - Orca, thank you! I love this card so much, a great choice. :smile: Time at the lake sounds so nice. I recently bought a paddleboard, but have yet to pull it out of the box. At least it’s around for when we can make our next trip out.

@uconn - Starfish, thank you! Birthday parties were my favorite thing as a kid. I got to see all my friends in one place.

3 Likes

Group 9
@ellistrations Thanks, I touched a shark at the Mystic Aquarium recently

2 Likes

Cards for group 9 are being mailed today!

Join Group 14 please! :leopard::tiger2::lion::tiger:

1 Like

Received

Group 6
@angeli91 sent a Yosemite Park card, thank you Angeli! The hardest hike I ever did was up the backside of Mount Falcon in Colorado. You can drive to the top and walk/hike to the castle ruins there or you can hike up the backside, which is slightly steep at a gradual incline, but man, haha! I did it with my dad once and only once. I drove to the top from then on hahaha!

Join group 12 please. :sunflower:

2 Likes