May I join group 11 please? Landscapes

1 Like

:recycle: Welcome to the RR, @journeyforth! :relaxed:

1 Like

Group 6 has been sent

Join 5, 11

1 Like

Group #1 (all cards received)
@ALMcDowell sent dreams of snorkeling in the waters around this beautiful beach.

1 Like

Group 1 @ALMcDowell sent the beach I’d most want to be at right now! Thanks Amber!

2 Likes

Group 2
@ALMcDowell sent a panda, thank you Amber! Yikes, poor pandas, a group of them being called an embarrassment. Whomever came up with that should be embarrassed! Hehe.

2 Likes

Group 1
@Beachyblonde - gorgeous waterfall in the Great Smokey Mountains
@salemhouse - more beautiful waterfalls - Niagara Falls
@TwasBrillig - a majestic green sea turtle in the water of the Yucatán Coastal Reserve

Group 2
@CrimsonKing - a wonderful horse drawing “Don’t follow your dreams, chase them!”
@Beachyblonde - more wonderful horses - pure white mom and baby

Thank you! :ocean::sweat_drops::horse::racehorse:

4 Likes

:recycle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have received some cards!

Group 2

Thank you @CrimsonKing for the gorgeous wolf! The Little Red Riding Hood washi is AMAZING! Wolves are so majestic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @ALMcDowell for the beautiful white tigers! I don’t believe I have ever seen them before either!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Group 3

Thank you very much @CrimsonKing for more flamingos!! Yay!! Now you might forever think of me when you see a flamingo card :joy::grin:

Thank you so much dear host @ellistrations for the baby flamingos from the zoo :open_mouth::open_mouth::flamingo: Sending you a message :grin:

Group 6

OMG @CrimsonKing , I have been looking for this specific set!! Please let me know where you got it :grin: The texture of these cards is amazing! And what a view of Zion! Thank you sooo much :grin:

2 Likes

May I please join Group-4 -Earth? Thank you!

1 Like

Group 3
@LaurenceB cool bird stamps, including the Penguin ice hockey player :joy::penguin:I like this card of a hoatzin bird
Thanks

1 Like

:recycle: Welcome to the RR, @Ukucaitie! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Group 7 and Group 10 sound inviting. May I join them?
Do you have my address? I’ll PM you just in case.

1 Like

:recycle: Welcome to the RR, @leggert! :blush:

Please take me OFF group 5. I didn’t get to one of our stops on vacation and don’t have the cards right now to fulfill that RR.

I’d love another National Park or similar group!

1 Like

Group 6

Received from @scoutingbear - thank you for this awesome Yosemite card! This is my favorite NP so far, and I feel lucky being able to camp there last year. I will message you later for some Sac recommendations :blush::mountain:

2 Likes

Group 6
@angeli91 About 3 years ago we drove through the northern part of Petrified Forest; the painted dessert section. The road to the end from where we were travelling to the petrified forest was closed for construction.
@CrimsonKing sent Wind Cave National park; I was at Grand Canyon this week

3 Likes

Group 3
@CrimsonKing - thank you! Before reading your message, I thought the same thing - the bird probably got the nest from IKEA, haha! I only save the comics that really make me laugh as I can relate to them.

1 Like

:recycle: :grin:

Group 2
@LaurenceB sent Charley Harper elephants, thank you Lau! OMG, I love naps, almost took one today, but that’d mean I’d be up even later tonight. No mater how late I let my dogs out at night, the little one will get up with the sun to go out again, he’s a booger like that, lol.

Group 3
@LaurenceB sent a cute flamingo in return that says, “Don’t make me put my foot down” hehe. Finding things in family trees is fun and sometimes “huh?” Great stickers and washi.

Group 6
@scoutingbear sent the Mariposa Grove from Yosemite. I have heard it was on fire, but haven’t heard much at all the past few days. I hope they were able to protect the sequoias.

@LaurenceB sent Elk Island National Park, what a cool card. I do have tattoos, I have two. They are both in runic script and one is of my name on my left back upper hip area, the other is a saying of two lines between my shoulder blades. I don’t necessarily care for black ink, so they are just one color each. One is teal, the other a blue. You might be brave enough one day to get one.

Thank you everyone! :heart:

1 Like